A strange customer

climaxim

so I got an order yesterday that I could do after I delivered it he/she marked it as done and gave me 5 review but then that happened:

customer:
Hi

Thanks. How may I contact you ?

me:
Hey! Welcome! 🙂 and thank you for the review!

customer:
I liked your work and have a proposal which is much bigger in magnitude. Is it possible to chat via voice call?

me:
my accent sadly still need to be spiced up! but we can try it for example via s***e; what’s the subject btw?🙂

customer:
what is your linkedin please?

me:
I don’t have linkedin 😞 I know it doesnt sound so professional!

customer:
Then s***e please to run through
the answers ?

me:
what wasn’t clear?🙂 I offered you a revision, feel free to use it!

customer:
Answers are excellent. How do we speak then ?

me:
then it seems to me a new project, so first I need informations before getting it started

customer:
This is regarding physics. However the scope is bigger. So speaking on Skpye will be more helpful.

me:
could you be more specific please?🙂 as my gig says “contact me before placing an order to check my confidence in your subject” , it isn’t an accident! cause I won’t do a work that I can’t do fully

customer:
Never mind. I can find someone else

customer:
I thought you can do it after I saw the answers.

customer:
If you cannot talk then we never know if you can do it or not.

me:
I’m good at a lot of subjects it’s fact, but I’ve already seen questions and examples with being like “wut”, so if you can be more specific about it, I can decide it whether it’s fine to me or not otherwise was fun working with ya! 🙂 I’m not thirsty for oders so much to ruin “quality”

customer:
How do I explain ?

customer:
Anyway I can find someone else.

I was right, wasn’t I? how would you handle a situation like this?
what she/he wanted to actually? on the fiverr people try to pick up the opposite sex sometimes? 😮

Stay away from anyone who will not tell you what their project is about. It is almost always a waste of time.
Also, contact on s***e is not allowed unless you have specific permission from CS. Neither is sharing contact info for elsewhere such as Linked In etc. Anyway, I think it was a time waster from what they said.

Stay away from anyone who will not tell you what their project is about. It is almost always a waste of time.

Also, contact on s***e is not allowed unless you have specific permission from CS. Neither is sharing contact info for elsewhere such as Linked In etc. Anyway, I think it was a time waster from what they said.

Oh I haven’t known these rules about s***e and contact info until now, so he/she was useful to some degree, cause of him/her I posted it which led you to give me some new information about fiverr!

Oh I haven’t known these rules about s***e and contact info until now, so he/she was useful to some degree, cause of him/her I posted it which led you to give me some new information about fiverr!

You’re fortunate you didn’t get flagged for suggesting ■■■■■.

You can read the rules here:

https://www.fiverr.com/terms_of_service

fiverr-logo-new-green-9e65bddddfd33dfcf7e06fc1e51a5bc5.png.7bd80b0f82aca30d15897da645542c60.png

Archived