Buyer requests is not helping me :(

jd1812

So I have all my 7 gigs up now and as I am a new user I am trying hard to get my first order by promoting my gigs and most importantly visiting buyer requests everyday. The problem is that there are many requests on the section (50+) but almost all of them are related to just one of my gig. I still can’t send them an offer because even though they are related to my gig for translation, they are not what I can do. So almost all of the requests I see are not helping me. If someone can check my gigs and tell why I don’t see requests for my other gigs, I will be grateful. Still waiting for first order…
Thanks and Regards
JD

• Like 2

Buyer requests is an aid, it’s not the solution, most orders don’t come from that. Fiverr is more a search website than a bid website.

Your gig titles, descriptions, SEO tags, images, prices, are far more important. Some sellers even advertise their gigs on Facebook, literally pay money for ads, I don’t because advertising is a gamble, always, and I don’t like losing money.

Some gig categories have too much competition, translation is one of them. It’s hard to stand out in that category.

Others find success by finding a niche, so instead of writing articles, they write articles about Bitcoin.

• Like 2

Buyer requests is an aid, it’s not the solution, most orders don’t come from that. Fiverr is more a search website than a bid website.

Your gig titles, descriptions, SEO tags, images, prices, are far more important. Some sellers even advertise their gigs on Facebook, literally pay money for ads, I don’t because advertising is a gamble, always, and I don’t like losing money.

Some gig categories have too much competition, translation is one of them. It’s hard to stand out in that category.

Others find success by finding a niche, so instead of writing articles, they write articles about Bitcoin.

I can’t advertise too because I am not allowed to use money. I am still trying my best and thanks for suggestons anyway!

• Like 1