Someone used very bad obscene language

nisha_bd

Someone used very bad obscene language in our mother language with me. Can I report Fiverr support? but If I report Fiverr support. are they understand our language? I want to close his account from Fiverr.

I am really very upset. please suggests me.

What can I do?

A moderator removed the screenshot in your original post. You then reposted the screenshot and removed the mod note. Please know this is not ok.

Calling out buyers or sellers is not permitted. I suggest you read the forum rules!

Ok, I will read and follow Fiverr rules. Thanks

A moderator removed the screenshot in your original post. You then reposted the screenshot and removed the mod note. Please know this is not ok.

Calling out buyers or sellers is not permitted. I suggest you read the forum rules!

Can i edit the post Again?

Someone used very bad obscene language in our mother language with me. Can I report Fiverr support? but If I report Fiverr support. are they understand our language? I want to close his account from Fiverr.

I am really very upset. please suggests me.

What can I do?

Can i edit the post Again?

Just report and block them, then move on. Yes it is unfortunate, but blocking them will handle it. In your attempt to get his account removed you are violating to the forum rules.

Archived