Biggest bug on Fiverr

mohsin101010

Hi,hope you all are doing good. I am facing difficulty in getting orders on fiverr.
The thing is I made my profile in 2016 approximately 2 years ago.
But I have started selling 20 days ago.Fiverr shows on my profile seller since 2016.I think when buyers come to my profile they think that this man has not got order in 2 years why should we hire him.But this is wrong since I have started selling 20 days ago.

Is this the reason I am not getting orders?If yes what can I do now?

Fiverr should show something like seller since…
Instead of member since…

• Like 1

You could mention this in your profile description to let potential buyers know the situation.

Yeah I could.But this is basically a bug.Fiverr should detect the date when the first gig was created.And then show it on people’s profile that he/she started selling on this date.Instead what they show right now is MEMBER SINCE something.

Let suppose if I mention it in my profile description what proof do I have to prove that what I am saying is right i.e I started selling few days ago.

And I am sure I am not alone who is not getting orders or messages because of the same reason

Yeah I could.But this is basically a bug.Fiverr should detect the date when the first gig was created.And then show it on people’s profile that he/she started selling on this date.Instead what they show right now is MEMBER SINCE something.

Let suppose if I mention it in my profile description what proof do I have to prove that what I am saying is right i.e I started selling few days ago.

And I am sure I am not alone who is not getting orders or messages because of the same reason

Anyhow see you have got your first sale. Good luck! 🙂

• Like 1

Its only an issue if you make it an issue. It is not a bug, or issue with the site.

You were a member of the site since 2016 and your profile simply shows that. It doesn’t say you started selling in 2016, just that you became a member then. Perhaps you were a buyer, or looking around researching the site or any other reason for becoming a member then. You aren’t being penalised, you are a new seller and it takes time to get orders and build up your customer base, profile etc.

• Like 9

Wouldn’t make the slightest bit of difference to me if I were buying! 🙂

• Like 1

Hi,hope you all are doing good. I am facing difficulty in getting orders on fiverr.

The thing is I made my profile in 2016 approximately 2 years ago.

But I have started selling 20 days ago.Fiverr shows on my profile seller since 2016.I think when buyers come to my profile they think that this man has not got order in 2 years why should we hire him.But this is wrong since I have started selling 20 days ago.

Is this the reason I am not getting orders?If yes what can I do now?

Fiverr should show something like seller since…

Instead of member since…

my profile in 2016

A Buyer also can think you are an experienced worker. Isn’t a beneficial ? 😃 Cheers!!

• Like 3

You could mention this in your profile description to let potential buyers know the situation.

You are just not doing business in Fiverr but working on the internet.

You could mention this in your profile description

Simply put a little description 😉

• Like 2

Well your other choice is to cancel your account with the help of CS and start a new one. It’s up to you! ☀️

Well, I will try my best to get orders.But if that does not work out the last option is to create a new account.

But this is my opinion that there should be a field showing when the user started selling.Anybody can agree or disagree with it.

Well, Thanks for the help guys!

• Like 4