My hard work went in vain?

sammoume1991

Buyer is the boss. Fiverr always support buyer better than a seller. You’ll need to learn dedication to work on Fiverr or any freelancer marketplace. This is reputation factor. Don’t argue with the buyer if they are unsatisfied.

I advise you to cancel the order through support and let them know in details. 🙂

Buyer is the boss. Fiverr always support buyer better than a seller.

No matter what happens, PayPal and Fiverr blindly support buyers. 😦

No - don’t cancel. Why would you cancel when the work is done!

If you delivered what you said you would then tell them what they are asking is not part of the service.

This is not an issue for CS, it is an issue for you to deal with.

The buyer may threaten to go to CS etc but they should tell them the same thing.

If you want, you could charge extra for rewriting it for them but that’s up to you.

If you don’t want to then just tell them the order is complete.

@eoinfinnegan is right, don’t cancel the order, you haven’t done anything wrong! Contact CS and explain the all situation, hope they will help you.

If you delivered what you said you would then tell them what they are asking is not part of the service.

This is not an issue for CS, it is an issue for you to deal with.

The buyer may threaten to go to CS etc but they should tell them the same thing.

If you want, you could charge extra for rewriting it for them but that’s up to you.

If you don’t want to then just tell them the order is complete.

The buyer can cancel the order him/her-self by just opening a PayPal claim. 😦

Update: The order I’ve mentioned on my post marked as completed and the buyer just left one star review. He thinks, Fiverr is a joke because he couldn’t walk away with his money and my product. 🐒

He thinks, Fiverr is a joke because he couldn’t walk away with his money and my product. 🐒

Lol, just wait few days, the buyer will possibly open a PayPal claim and get the money back 😂

He thinks, Fiverr is a joke because he couldn’t walk away with his money and my product. 🐒

Lol, just wait few days, the buyer will possibly open a PayPal claim and get the money back 😂

You are a little ray of sunshine aren’t you! ☀️

Not every buyer is out to make a PayPal chargeback - yes it can happen, but it’s still quite rare thankfully. Feel sorry for those it happens to rather than laughing at it.

You are a little ray of sunshine aren’t you! ☀️

Not every buyer is out to make a PayPal chargeback - yes it can happen, but it’s still quite rare thankfully. Feel sorry for those it happens to rather than laughing at it.

Feel sorry for those it happens to rather than laughing at it.

Ayee! I am sorry if I was rude to anyone (but I did not mean to be rude.) 🙏

But he already got the file , translated and done. and the gig is worth 125$ and the document is 10000+ Words , Which i have worked on really hard , Should i just give in? and let my work go into vain , and he gets a well done work for free ?

didn’t you submit the file through “Deliver the order”?

Update: The order I’ve mentioned on my post marked as completed and the buyer just left one star review. He thinks, Fiverr is a joke because he couldn’t walk away with his money and my product. 🐒

Another Update: Support just canceled the order stating that I misused the platform and another warning can cause a temporary ban! Haha, so funny! Loss of Money, Loss of Level, Plus a free 1-star review! LOL

Buyer is the boss. Fiverr always support buyer better than a seller.

No matter what happens, PayPal and Fiverr blindly support buyers. 😦

If you or I would be Fiver/Paypal, we do the same thing. Money is the lifeblood of business. And they are the source of it. If you leave Fiverr, a new seller will join. But if the buyer left the company lost the lead.

I’m so sorry! You can leave a response. You can say something like:

" He thinks, Fiverr is a joke because he couldn’t walk away with his money and my product."

I’m proud of you for not refunding it.

Did you take down that gig? I’m wondering why fiverr sent you that warning that you misused the platform.

For me, I would want an html conversion from PSD to be put on my server so I can see that it works as it’s supposed to but it depends on your gig description.

I’m so sorry! You can leave a response. You can say something like:

" He thinks, Fiverr is a joke because he couldn’t walk away with his money and my product."

I’m proud of you for not refunding it.

Did you take down that gig? I’m wondering why fiverr sent you that warning that you misused the platform.

For me, I would want an html conversion from PSD to be put on my server so I can see that it works as it’s supposed to but it depends on your gig description.

Did you take down that gig?

Yes, I did cause CS gave me a warning stating, “I misused the platform.” I guess that buyer gave CS a stupid objection and TaS team didn’t even bother to look down to the order or the conversations. So, at this moment I don’t want to get another warning for another unknown reason. Moreover, I’m trying to minimize the area as I’m getting less free time to spend on Fiverr!

I’m still a full-time student 😊

And OFC! It depends on Gig descriptions. Conversion and uploading on Server is the totally different thing, and no one will do the server part for free or with a combined gig with the conversion. I won’t…

If you or I would be Fiver/Paypal, we do the same thing. Money is the lifeblood of business. And they are the source of it. If you leave Fiverr, a new seller will join. But if the buyer left the company lost the lead.

If you leave Fiverr, a new seller will join

If a buyer leaves, a new buyer will join

Archived