Dont lose your hope for not recieving any orders

rikxxfigo

hello guys…
my friends in fiverr were complaining about fiverr. they were fully depressed because of not recieving any orders. i think a lot of people are facing it, even me too… but one thing i need to tell you : dont ever lose your hope. you should struggle to lead in fiverr… be patient… you will succeed…

Hope and patience?
These don’t lead to success, someone may end up being lucky because that is all they would be doing - waiting to get lucky.
Try work on marketing, promotion, using the hundreds of great tips on the forum to improve and make your gigs more attractive to buyers. Sales you get from that effort are success, not being lucky.

I am sure you meant this to be motivational but the reality is there are hundreds of thousands of sellers who are all just sitting around hoping and being patient and they will never get anywhere. If you are feeling lucky and don’t like making an effort, then perhaps buy a lottery ticket instead of waiting indefinitely to get an order which might never come.

yeah, thats correct…
we need to work a lot… but never lose your hope means… never skip your dreams man… so improve everthing, skills , works, contacts everything… by then we can be best… i havent told to set back your goals… aim it well… so hope for the best guyss…

Hope and patience?

These don’t lead to success, someone may end up being lucky because that is all they would be doing - waiting to get lucky.

Try work on marketing, promotion, using the hundreds of great tips on the forum to improve and make your gigs more attractive to buyers. Sales you get from that effort are success, not being lucky.

I am sure you meant this to be motivational but the reality is there are hundreds of thousands of sellers who are all just sitting around hoping and being patient and they will never get anywhere. If you are feeling lucky and don’t like making an effort, then perhaps buy a lottery ticket instead of waiting indefinitely to get an order which might never come.

Sales you get from that effort are success, not being lucky.

If you try different things with your gigs, such as improving the text or graphics a lot, this can help you not only get sales but get ranked better. Just keep trying different things and giving each change you make a chance, at least a month to see what happens.

I agree that it’s not luck at all. It’s finding what works.

yeah, thats correct…

we need to work a lot… but never lose your hope means… never skip your dreams man… so improve everthing, skills , works, contacts everything… by then we can be best… i havent told to set back your goals… aim it well… so hope for the best guyss…

hope for the best guyss…

Hope does not build businesses. Smart, effective, targeted, progressive work builds business. Dreams do not build businesses. Hard work to achieve those dreams build businesses.

Stop hoping… and start acting on that hope.

You’re not going to get anywhere by merely, “improving everything”. Have a direction to improve things… have a business plan to achieve your goals… don’t just sit there and hope your dreams magically come true… get out there and work your knuckles raw until you BUILD what you’ve been dreaming about.

Lazy dreamers don’t succeed at anything. Proactive Doers do.

Archived