I am getting issues by client (Need Help)

muhammadtalha45

Hi Friend,
I received order by client couple of days and I did it within time with modification.But Neither Client left star and comments nor enclosed And I sent him sms Sir kindly let me know is there any modification or not but he is not replying to my question.

What should i do?
Should i wait?
should i visit to resolution center?

Hi Friend,

I received order by client couple of days and I did it within time with modification.But Neither Client left star and comments nor enclosed And I sent him sms Sir kindly let me know is there any modification or not but he is not replying to my question.

What should i do?

Should i wait?

should i visit to resolution center?

And I sent him sms

SMS? To his phone? Or did you mean something else?

Leave your buyer alone! 🙂

Once you’ve delivered your job is done. The buyer has 30 days in which to leave a review if they wish, but they don’t have to. Your order will complete automatically 3 days after your final delivery.

Resolution centre? No - please don’t do that either.

offlinehelpers

can you help me again.my client left 1 star on my profile.it’s not good for my profile ranking.and i tried to any cooperate with him.he had 2 revision more but he did not use it.

plz let me know what should i do?

He could be a difficult and/or demanding buyer.
He didn’t asked for a refund.
His review says basically nothing.

I have seen your previous deliveries and I’m impressed.
You could publish the delivery in question.
If I was a buyer I would ignore that review.

Once you deliver the order that’s the end of it. They don’t have to do anything.

I’m not sure why you would be wondering what to do. They don’t have to leave a review or ever communicate with you again if they don’t want to.

Leave your client alone after you deliver the order!

HI misscrystal

Hope you will help me. If client give you bad review and left 1 star what should i do ?

when i delivered first he said to me (very bad)

second time when i resend him. he said to me. i really like your work.

He could be a difficult and/or demanding buyer.

He didn’t asked for a refund.

His review says basically nothing.

I have seen your previous deliveries and I’m impressed.

You could publish the delivery in question.

If I was a buyer I would ignore that review.

Hi pacquo

IF my client demanding so he could tell me about his demand what does he wanna make it done by me. but unfortunately he did not reply to me when ask him sir is there any modification kindly let me know. And i check his profile he joined fiver right now.

he did not asked for a refund.he paid to me on fiver.

second thing he said to me i can not understand English.

Hi pacquo

IF my client demanding so he could tell me about his demand what does he wanna make it done by me. but unfortunately he did not reply to me when ask him sir is there any modification kindly let me know. And i check his profile he joined fiver right now.

he did not asked for a refund.he paid to me on fiver.

second thing he said to me i can not understand English.

The “second thing” could be the reason of the bad review.

I am not a native English speaker and I have to say that your English is quite bad.

You may have communication issues.

The “second thing” could be the reason of the bad review.

I am not a native English speaker and I have to say that your English is quite bad.

You may have communication issues.

But client said to me that he can not understand English (it’s mean) My client could not understand English but however i tried to cooperate with him.

offlinehelpers

can you help me again.my client left 1 star on my profile.it’s not good for my profile ranking.and i tried to any cooperate with him.he had 2 revision more but he did not use it.

plz let me know what should i do?

I’m so sorry! I’m afraid I haven’t dealt with a negative before, so maybe go with what the others suggest?

Archived