No Orders (What can i do better)

badcompany32

Hello,

I have found that people have been clicking on my gigs and I have a few impressions. What can I do to make people order packages in my gig. What can I do better?

Thanks.

What can I do to make people order packages in my gig.

There is nothing you can do to MAKE people order your gig. If they need your services, and that wish to work with you, that will choose to place an order. There is nothing that you can do to force people to work with you.

You can, however, encourage them to become your customers, by marketing and promoting your gigs wherever your target customers are located. You’ll have to do some research to figure this out, and you’ll have to make sure you are reaching out to the people who NEED your services. Random people will not become your customer base – people who need what you have to offer will. Figure out who these people are, and then tell them about what you do.

What can I do to make people order packages in my gig.

There is nothing you can do to MAKE people order your gig. If they need your services, and that wish to work with you, that will choose to place an order. There is nothing that you can do to force people to work with you.

You can, however, encourage them to become your customers, by marketing and promoting your gigs wherever your target customers are located. You’ll have to do some research to figure this out, and you’ll have to make sure you are reaching out to the people who NEED your services. Random people will not become your customer base – people who need what you have to offer will. Figure out who these people are, and then tell them about what you do.

Thank you so much for your help!

Archived