How to get usa or other western country buyer?

sadikatick

I’m afraid there really isn’t a way to get a buyer from a specific area.
You’ll just need to be lucky (??) and pray for that to happen.

There are plenty of nice/professional western people out there, but the same thing
could be said for the exact opposite.
On the other hand, I know there are many nice people who are not westerns.

Does it really matter where the buyer is from, as long as you can do good business??

hi

I am new seller I want more work and more buyer how to get usa or western country buyer for my web and apps template UI design .

Thanks!!

I am new seller I want more work and more buyer how to get usa or western country buyer for my web and apps template UI design .

Why do you specifically want Western buyers?

because they are good man and they are know they understand the work very well

I bet it’s because you think that all Western buyers have lots of money… and you’d like some of that money in YOUR pocket. 😉

@zeus777 is right. It doesn’t matter where a buyer is from. If they need your services, they will place an order from your gig. You can increase the chances that someone will place an order by taking the time to market and promote your services to the target customers that need what you have to offer.

If you want the customers, you will have to work hard to reach out to them – just like every other business has to do. Get busy. You have a lot of work ahead of you! 😉

Archived