TIPS for boosting up your sales and GIGS SEO optimization

aria_rose

I used all these tips but no positive response. After inbox, no buyer contact me back. Can you help me, what mistake I make.

We’ve read these on the forum quite a lot. “I’m a new seller and I can’t get orders” “It’s unfair, new sellers don’t get the attention” “Please give new sellers a chance too” “Respect the new sellers” I mentioned this in another post, but new sellers can get orders too! I know at least 3 new sellers who got their first orders within hours ( and continue to be successful) for a GOOD REASON. They did everything right. And to prove that, here’s the lovely Miss Dixie, a new seller on Fiverr. …
There are lots of posts about people wanting to improve their gigs, requesting reviews, tips etc to get them more orders. I want to help out my fellow freelancers - hence this post. I believe I am currently the most successful PRO seller in the articles and blog posts category on Fiverr (between 30 and 40 orders a month, and around $5,000 in revenue), and have spent considerable time and effort optimizing my gigs for sales. I believe these optimization efforts apply to any type of gig, not jus…

Okay, here is a tip, download a tool called “Grammarly” it could help you a lot. Also, use a real photo of you.

besides the critique on aria’s post can you provide tactics that add value to the post itself, ie. how to increase your Gig sales and SEO search?

Also, when you tell aria to use a real picture does using a cartoon qualify?

besides the critique on aria’s post can you provide tactics that add value to the post itself, ie. how to increase your Gig sales and SEO search?

Using a cartoon is fine. Using a picture of someone who isn’t you is not; it is one of the common signs that the seller is dishonest.

That is s caricature done in the likeness if the seller. My profile picture is a caricature too. It represents me. It does not represent anyone else.

Also, I posted links to 2 articles that will help answer your question.

Very helpful post

Did you read the whole thread? Many experienced users pointed out that some of the tips were not helpful. Read and find out which ones so you do not follow the incorrect ones.

Yeah, right?

I have read the entire topic

I agree with you

Not all topics here are helpful

1-Post Regularly on facebook/Twitter / Instagram(just 5 inks everyday)
2-Create a simple video and post the video to video sharing sites
3-Do Blog Comments
4-Do Forum posting and comments
5-Upload your work with image on social media
6 Have so many group in social media for your work category . join all groups and share gig each others.
LAST BUT NOT LEAST
FIVERR is like a book Open it and do more and more research, Then you will find the best way for your own.

Archived