How can I improve number of orders?

giorgiasidoti

Do you suggest me to share my gig on facebook or twitter etc? 🙂

Social media marketing is only useful if you are connected to the very people who need your services. If you’re just posting links to your friends, that will likely be an extremely ineffective place to “promote” your gigs.

You are going to need to figure out who your target customers are. You’re going to need to do some research to determine where those target customers can be found. And then you are going to have to go to those places, and tell those targeted customers about what you do. People who NEED your services are the only people who will purchase your gigs.

Social media marketing is only useful if you are connected to the very people who need your services. If you’re just posting links to your friends, that will likely be an extremely ineffective place to “promote” your gigs.

You are going to need to figure out who your target customers are. You’re going to need to do some research to determine where those target customers can be found. And then you are going to have to go to those places, and tell those targeted customers about what you do. People who NEED your services are the only people who will purchase your gigs.

Ok! I understand! Thank you for your tips! 🙂

Archived