Does your profile picture affect your sales?

alone4ever

this is for you you knw

I have no idea what your quoted comment means. Can you elaborate so that I may understand what you were trying to say?

I have no idea what your quoted comment means.

This is for you, you know” is referred, I think, to:

You’re welcome buttercup.

I have no idea what your quoted comment means.

This is for you, you know” is referred, I think, to:

You’re welcome buttercup.

Ah, I see. An odd context … and sadly misspelled (i.e., “buteercup”)… to boot. But, a valiant attempt on his part, nonetheless. 😉

For sure there is more than a profile picture, but does a profile picture affect?

I believe it is a factor but not the only one.

maybe you don’t see pictures of them right now but in the past they used to have their own picture.

I doubt it because to maintain a level status you would need to continue making sales. So these sellers would still be selling using other images than their own photos as their profile pictures.

I believe it is a factor but not the only one.

Sure it’s not the only one, there is a lot of factors that affect our sales.

go

I don’t understand what do you mean exactly.

Does it effect your sales

It probably depends on your service, but I think it does. In my opinion, it adds credibility. I don’t mind if a seller uses some kind of logo or caricature, but as soon as I see a stock photo or a photo of a celebrity, I tend to move on.

How can I trust a copywriter who uses someone else’s photo? I’ll start worrying maybe they will steal someone else’s content as well.

I totally agree with you.

For branding purposes some sellers use logos of their business rather than their personal photos and it still works. Think of the outside world there are many successful businesses such as Walmart, Target, McDonalds, etc that use logos rather than the photos of the owner.

Here I’m talking about “Freelancers” not “brands, or business” however it slightly different as I believe, I mean if a brand or company or even a famous restaurant use the owner picture that would be so narcissist in a weird way.

Archived