Buyers feedback update

ruartz

One of my buyer need to change her feedback.Then I requested it through resolution center to modify her feedback.
After that she accept it and modify her feedback.It shows in my order too.But still not update in my profile reviews.

Is it take time to update or what happen with it?

One of my buyer need to change her feedback.Then I requested it through resolution center to modify her feedback.

After that she accept it and modify her feedback.It shows in my order too.But still not update in my profile reviews.

About this

Get customer support from fiverr .com

But still not update in my profile reviews.

It usually takes a bit of time to refresh - have a bit of patience, and if it still doesn’t update, then you can contact Customer Support and ask them why it doesn’t refresh 😉

It should be onetime updated… only CS can help you in this.

But your overall is 4.9 there for no need to worry about it

Now from that order It can’t acces the CS.NO Still I’m 4.8.With this feedback it reduced as 4.7.So it’s very important to increase my rate again with this positive feedback.

Archived