New User of the Month award - Feb '18

thedixielynn

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

continue using the forum too and you’ll notice that it also boosts your gig impressions:wink:

This is not true. We encourage folks to participate in the forums to share info and have a community experience. By making an incorrect statement like this causes folks to just copy and past junk to the forum in a hope that they will mek-sells.

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

continue using the forum too and you’ll notice that it also boosts your gig impressions:wink:

NOT TRUE! As Mike said don’t encourage people to post meaningless messages on the forum. I’m tired of seeing “nice tip” and “thank you” and nonsense posts all the time on threads.

NOT TRUE! As Mike said don’t encourage people to post meaningless messages on the forum. I’m tired of seeing “nice tip” and “thank you” and nonsense posts all the time on threads.

Nice tip, thank you. 😉

This is not true. We encourage folks to participate in the forums to share info and have a community experience. By making an incorrect statement like this causes folks to just copy and past junk to the forum in a hope that they will mek-sells.

Oh. Thanks for the correction. My intention was to encourage the fellow to participate in the forum the more considering the mood he’s in. I apologize for sending a wrong message.

Oh. Thanks for the correction. My intention was to encourage the fellow to participate in the forum the more considering the mood he’s in. I apologize for sending a wrong message.

I apologize for sending a wrong message.

Not necessary. Glad you are here! 😀

Archived