No order about two month

Guest waqasarbii

i think just a waste of time no order give it to me about 2 month

If you’re expecting people to randomly find your gigs, and randomly give you orders, then you’re not going to get any orders. You need to EARN your orders. Got out into the world, find your target customers, and tell them about the services you offer. But don’t spam. Market and promote. And if you need to learn how to market something, conduct a search online – you’ll find thousands of great how-to articles.

Your success is YOUR responsibility. There are no sales guarantees, lazy sellers rarely succeed at anything, and if you want success, you are going to have to work hard to earn it.

Now… get out there and find your customers! 🙂

I have the same problem fr last 7 days ! What’s happening?

It’s all started a week ago, since the fiver introduced new rules to push the level of sellers down. I was a salesman of level 2 and level 1 and now I’m without any level.
I had regular orders and now I have NOTHING for a week now!

Fiverr, why are you doing this???

It’s all started a week ago, since the fiver introduced new rules to push the level of sellers down. I was a salesman of level 2 and level 1 and now I’m without any level.

It’s all started a week ago, since the fiver introduced new rules to push the level of sellers down.

I have not heard about any new rules that went into effect last week that would be “pushing your sales down”. The rules are the same as they have always been. Why do you feel as if it is Fiverr’s fault that you aren’t gaining any sales?

What are YOU doing to EARN your sales?

If you’re expecting people to randomly find your gigs, and randomly give you orders, then you’re not going to get any orders. You need to EARN your orders. Got out into the world, find your target customers, and tell them about the services you offer. But don’t spam. Market and promote. And if you need to learn how to market something, conduct a search online – you’ll find thousands of great how-to articles.

Your success is YOUR responsibility. There are no sales guarantees, lazy sellers rarely succeed at anything, and if you want success, you are going to have to work hard to earn it.

Sometimes it’s not about laziness, please don’t be harsh on others

It’s all started a week ago, since the fiver introduced new rules to push the level of sellers down.

I have not heard about any new rules that went into effect last week that would be “pushing your sales down”. The rules are the same as they have always been. Why do you feel as if it is Fiverr’s fault that you aren’t gaining any sales?

I have not heard about any new rules that went into effect last week that would be “pushing your sales down”.

-Please read the other seller posts!

The rules are the same as they have always been. Why do you feel as if it is Fiverr’s fault that you aren’t gaining any sales?

-This is not true. Fiverr has new rules for old good sellers here like me.

Why do you feel as if it is Fiverr’s fault that you aren’t gaining any sales?

-I do my job pro here on Fiverr. I don’t EARN my sales , I earn my money and the Fiverr money.

And Nothing wrong with me, I had no problem with my orders until this Fiverr changes.

I take it logically that the fiver is responsible for the fall of my orders, is not it? 🙂

And sorry for asking but who are you to learn me how to think?

You’re in the organization of a fiver or just a salesman?

I have not heard about any new rules that went into effect last week that would be “pushing your sales down”.

-Please read the other seller posts!

The rules are the same as they have always been. Why do you feel as if it is Fiverr’s fault that you aren’t gaining any sales?

-This is not true. Fiverr has new rules for old good sellers here like me.

Why do you feel as if it is Fiverr’s fault that you aren’t gaining any sales?

-I do my job pro here on Fiverr. I don’t EARN my sales , I earn my money and the Fiverr money.

And Nothing wrong with me, I had no problem with my orders until this Fiverr changes.

I take it logically that the fiver is responsible for the fall of my orders, is not it? 🙂

And sorry for asking but who are you to learn me how to think?

You’re in the organization of a fiver or just a salesman?

Maybe he’s just fed up with hearing you moaning? :frowning_face:

How about ‘Hey Fiverr, thank you so much for the at least 106 sales I have made’ - that would be really positive! 🙂

Maybe he’s just fed up with hearing you moaning? :frowning_face:

How about ‘Hey Fiverr, thank you so much for the at least 106 sales I have made’ - that would be really positive! 🙂

But I’m also a pro seller here and I’m not so happy with my drop without any good reason…

hihihi :rofl:

I like your way of talking 😊

I like your way of talking 😊

Thank you. I do my best to help others, with honesty (oftentimes blunt honesty), experience, and a desire to nudge them toward taking responsibility for their own success. I’m glad you see this perspective. Hopefully it is helping YOU to succeed as well. 🙂

This is the reason why did I drop two levels down?

Funny.

Yes, as I told you in the other thread where you posted this.

With only 5 sales a month one or two cancellations and late deliveries will do that to you.

In the past 30 days you had one late delivery, and one cancellation. Five orders in 30 days is not a lot so each one is important.

Yes, as I told you in the other thread where you posted this.

With only 5 sales a month one or two cancellations and late deliveries will do that to you.

In the past 30 days you had one late delivery, and one cancellation. Five orders in 30 days is not a lot so each one is important.

Thanx for your explanation!

. I was a salesman of level 2 and level 1 and now I’m without any level.

-I do my job pro here on Fiverr.

Are you saying you were a pro seller?

Maybe it is because on February 15 you apparently became a new or no level seller. But that was not a new rule. Fiverr Started that in November or December when we were told we would be evaluated on January 15 and once a month after that.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest waqasarbii

Yes! You are right nd again thanks for guiding me

. I was a salesman of level 2 and level 1 and now I’m without any level.

-I do my job pro here on Fiverr.

Are you saying you were a pro seller?

Maybe it is because on February 15 you apparently became a new or no level seller. But that was not a new rule. Fiverr Started that in November or December when we were told we would be evaluated on January 15 and once a month after that.

Fiverr Started that in November or December when we were told we would be evaluated on January 15 and once a month after that.

Thank you @vickiespencer ! I never see this mentioned when people are complaining about the grading policy. Tired of seeing the “Out of no where” or “Nothing I could do” posts. Fiverr was notifying everyone months before the policy started.

However, if someone ignored all the emails, forum posts, on site notifications and push notifications… then yes it did come out of no where.

Archived