SALES going down down and down

aria_rose

Duh, a countless number of things are wrong with your profile.

I am going to start with the most obvious one, you are using a fake profile picture of a celebrity. You have some grammar errors, and on top of it, you are using free templates as your gig photos. Do you know that people aren’t that naive, they can do a reverse image search on google and find out that you are selling templated work?

I am going to start with the most obvious one, you are using a fake profile picture of a celebrity. You have some grammar errors, and on top of it, you are using free templates as your gig photos. Do you know that people aren’t that naive, they can do a reverse image search on google and find out that you are selling templated work?

Since @gig_freak already pointed out the obvious.

I took a look at your profile description. (see below)

Hi , i am a logo , business card , flyer and having more than 2 year of experience 🙂

I can only imagine what your GIG descriptions are like. Don’t have time

Since @gig_freak already pointed out the obvious.

I took a look at your profile description. (see below)

Hi , i am a logo , business card , flyer and having more than 2 year of experience 🙂

I can only imagine what your GIG descriptions are like. Don’t have time

I just checked “her” gig description, it’s actually with fewer errors, and she somehow managed to use the capital “I”. is it strange? Or am I overreacting?

please tell me more mistake that I have commited and kindly tell me better way t improve my Gig as I am working very hard and I am not getting desired results

please tell me more mistake that I have commited and kindly tell me better way t improve my Gig as I am working very hard and I am not getting desired results

I don’t see that you are working hard if you were working hard, you weren’t going to be asking me what are your mistakes. If you were working hard, you would have already known which are the mistakes. For starters, you can take you everything that you don’t actually own, and try to not use samples from template sites. Definitely, use a real profile photo.

Other than that, you are on your own. I can tell you only the basics.

I don’t see that you are working hard if you were working hard, you weren’t going to be asking me what are your mistakes. If you were working hard, you would have already known which are the mistakes. For starters, you can take you everything that you don’t actually own, and try to not use samples from template sites. Definitely, use a real profile photo.

Other than that, you are on your own. I can tell you only the basics.

Kindly tell me some more basics as i think I am working but in wrong direction,thats why every thing is going in vain

Kindly tell me some more basics as i think I am working but in wrong direction,thats why every thing is going in vain

Do you think there are more basics then the basics? Seriously, I mean it. Do a google search on your own. I can help you, but that would make you a parasite. 😉

Do you think there are more basics then the basics? Seriously, I mean it. Do a google search on your own. I can help you, but that would make you a parasite. 😉

Please it will be your kindness if you tell me as I am doing research on my part but I am not getting results

Please it will be your kindness if you tell me as I am doing research on my part but I am not getting results

Please do your own work. It is not our responsibility to do your work for you. YOU are responsible for your own research and success. If you don’t want to do the work, then you really don’t need the sales or success that go with that work.

Fiverr’s tagline is, “In Doers We Trust”. Are you willing to be a doer, or are you hoping to achieve success through laziness and inaction?

I hope you choose the work. Work leads to success.

Please do your own work. It is not our responsibility to do your work for you. YOU are responsible for your own research and success. If you don’t want to do the work, then you really don’t need the sales or success that go with that work.

Fiverr’s tagline is, “In Doers We Trust”. Are you willing to be a doer, or are you hoping to achieve success through laziness and inaction?

Great advice but has anyone ever told you you like that guy who played King of Queens’ cousin but is actually his brother in real life?

Great advice but has anyone ever told you you like that guy who played King of Queens’ cousin but is actually his brother in real life?

has anyone ever told you you like that guy who played King of Queens’ cousin but is actually his brother in real life?

No, no one has ever told me this.

No. I will not help you. This site is meant for people who actually want to work, and provide a service. You, are looking for a place that you can just throw some plagiarized stuff on a profile and people give you money. So since you are trying to deceive people, I will not help you.

I am not asking anyone to spoon feed me or to help me completely, I am just asking about directions in which I should work to get better result. And one more thing I am doer and I don’t hesitate from working as it is my business and I believe that Hardworking is a key to success in any business , Rest is on you If you don’t want to advise me the things that I should do and the things that i shouldn’t It is your choice, as in my opinion This forum wass made to help others in the things you are good at

I am not asking anyone to spoon feed me or to help me completely, I am just asking about directions in which I should work to get better result. And one more thing I am doer and I don’t hesitate from working as it is my business and I believe that Hardworking is a key to success in any business , Rest is on you If you don’t want to advise me the things that I should do and the things that i shouldn’t It is your choice, as in my opinion This forum wass made to help others in the things you are good at

If you don’t want to advise me the things that I should do and the things that i shouldn’t It is your choice

Alright. Then I won’t.

This forum wass made to help others in the things you are good at

And you’re not good at what you do. Point of fact, you’ve stolen your gig images from the internet; and parts of your delivered work contains imagery that is not your own (simple Google images searches can easily prove this). I’m not going to help you continue to break copyright law. You’re on your own.

I have the same problem! What’s happening?

It’s all started a week ago, since the fiver introduced new rules to push the level of sellers down. I was a salesman of level 2 and level 1 and now I’m without any level.
I had regular orders and now I have NOTHING for a week now!

It’s all started a week ago, since the fiver introduced new rules to push the level of sellers down. I was a salesman of level 2 and level 1 and now I’m without any level.

You have already ranted about this in two other topics created by two different people. Please stop hijacking other people’s topics to complain about things you can easily change – if only you would work hard to make some changes, instead of expecting Fiverr to provide everything for you.

There is nothing wrong with your gigs. Nor is there any sort of conspiracy to “push your sales down”. You just aren’t willing to do the work to improve your gigs, and reach out to those who need your services. If you aren’t going to take responsibility for your own success – and you’re going to falsely blame all of your troubles on Fiverr – then maybe you need this reset so that you reassess your gigs, and figure out how YOU can make them work more effectively.

Fiverr does not owe you anything. Fiverr does not guarantee sales. Figure out how to reach out to your target customers, set goals, and work hard to achieve those goals. Success is within your reach, you just need to be willing to reach out and grab it.

@jonbaas I was almost going to post for the same help already posted. My gigs are not performing well. I forgot that it’s my responsibility to find out the weakness. Thank you for reminding. Now I will do my own research. Learning from this forum a lot.

Archived