What could be cursed Gig Is Removed on a new seller account?

william078

Hello Everyone!!!

I am a new writer seller here on fiverr.com, I had completely verified my seller account, but surprisingly, almost 2 different times, my writing seller gig had been denied and this is an attachment of the message received oftentimes, could anyone explain fatherly?

**EMAIL MESSAGE RECEIVED FROM FIVERR.COM**

We appreciate you taking the time to create/update your Gig write you a good writing project of different titles. Unfortunately we had to remove your Gig.
The reason is:

By taking part in doing someone else's academic work (which will likely be submitted as the student's own work) you are actively taking part in a violation of the integrity code of most, if not all, schools and academic institutions. This behavior can lead to the suspension or expulsion of students. Fiverr does not allow taking part in such fraudulent activities and these will not longer be permitted on our platform.

We kindly ask that you consider the above suggestions when creating a new Gig. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out at Fiverr Help Center. For more information, please review our Terms of Service.
Thanks,
The Fiverr Team

Archived