Why cancellations should have zero effect on sellers

gina_riley2

Cancellations made before an order is delivered is always the buyer’s doings alone

I’ve had to cancel orders when someone orders and wants things I don’t offer.

Exactly! Something needs to be done about asking for things you don’t provide. An agreement of some kind, and breaking it would not affect the seller. :thinking:

Can this be raised with admins please? This is the second time that I have had a buyer not read my gig properly and ordered incorrectly. It’s affected my rating and caused me to drop a level each time it’s happened and it’s really frustrating when it’s totally out of my power if they don’t contact me before ordering!

I agree, I have had multiple people order my gigs who don’t read the actual gig info…i’m not even sure if they read the gig title, they just order and i go to review the information and they want me to do a task that has nothing to do with my actual gig. So why should my account be set back because of it. It’s annoying. I’ve also had people order twice…not my fault and i gladly cancel, i just wish we as sellers weren’t affected by it. There could be a way to weed out this issue by fiverr actually reviewing the reason for cancellation.

Archived