Gig Position losing day by day

bimolete420

Hi dear
I think you are all doing great . and you are also very well !

I am day by day going bed to worst position .
I lost my level , Its showing that i am now new seller 😥
My gig also not showing on the search option .

Can you please help me ? How can i get order and how can i improve my level please ?

Great thanks in advance

Have a good day

Good morning fellow Fiverrians and Fiverrettes.

I woke up a while ago, I logged in and realized I had a message. The message was one of those please-help-me messages so I had the usual “Oh here it comes again” reaction, but what reaaallly ruined my morning was that this person called me "dear."

I get it. They are trying to be friendly. I do. 98% of the time when I get a message, people use “sir,” because they assume I’m a guy. I am aware that some people do not like this and I can understand…

Good morning fellow Fiverrians and Fiverrettes. I woke up a while ago, I logged in and realized I had a message. The message was one of those please-help-me messages so I had the usual “Oh here it comes again” reaction, but what reaaallly ruined my morning was that this person called me "dear." I get it. They are trying to be friendly. I do. 98% of the time when I get a message, people use “sir,” because they assume I’m a guy. I am aware that some people do not like this and I can understand…

😂

• 2 weeks later...
Good morning fellow Fiverrians and Fiverrettes. I woke up a while ago, I logged in and realized I had a message. The message was one of those please-help-me messages so I had the usual “Oh here it comes again” reaction, but what reaaallly ruined my morning was that this person called me "dear." I get it. They are trying to be friendly. I do. 98% of the time when I get a message, people use “sir,” because they assume I’m a guy. I am aware that some people do not like this and I can understand…

Okay got it .

Did you replied with the proper solution about my problem ?

I am asking for the solution about my problem

Archived