Buyer payment more than gig price

amodtiwari1000

Hi Irshan,

Thanks for response. I was not aware of this and buyer has set project to complete and tried to send $50 but it couldn’t. So what can i do now Please. Is there any option to make a request for remaining amount.

Please suggest.

Thanks

If the order already completed… then when buyer review to your order he can pay it by Tip.

• Like 1

Buyer can pay it as a tip or you can send custom offer

Hello Everybody,

I have below scenario now, Client was required to pay $40 and created an order of $10.

I have created custom offer to add $30 amount and now the approval required from client and it is showing $40 to him.

As he has paid $10 already for this order so do they require to pay $40 or it will ask only for $30 for payment.

Please confirm.

Looking for quick help.

Thanks

Hello Everybody,

I have below scenario now, Client was required to pay $40 and created an order of $10.

I have created custom offer to add $30 amount and now the approval required from client and it is showing $40 to him.

As he has paid $10 already for this order so do they require to pay $40 or it will ask only for $30 for payment.

Please confirm.

Looking for quick help.

Thanks

If you created a add-on offer for $30 then he will only need to pay $30

The top of the order page will always show the total amount paid for the order; in your case $40 (once the buyer accepts and pays for the $30 add-on)

• 1 month later...