Getting messages but no orders...!

Guest arbinbd

Guest arbinbd

Getting buyer message but I am not getting any orders. Is there any solution for this problem. I am a new seller. Thank you very much for valuable time.

Guest arbinbd

Your recent delivery was 13 days ago and you have 5 good reviews. You are on your way. Some sellers take months to get their first order. Take time to read through the forum for tips.

Good luck! 🙂

Thanks for your visit and good luck to you too…

Guest arbinbd

HI, At least you started . I didn’t get even the first sale, no one contacted. A new comer is always a new comer because buyers won’t get faith on the profiles without having reviews. 😦

Yes you are right. Buyers won’t get faith on new comer.

Let’s not start making blanket assumptions. Instead, you should probably say, “buyers don’t have much confidence in unproven sellers”. And then the next question you need to ask about yourself is, “how do I become a proven seller?”. If you can answer that question, then you’ll be on your way to earning sales. If you just want to sit there and complain about not having any sales – but you choose not to do anything about it – then you really don’t deserve any sales, do you?

Fiverr’s tagline is, “In Doers We Trust”. Are you willing to be a Doer who takes action to build, market, and promote your gigs? Or are you a complainer who wants other people to do these things for you?

Guest arbinbd

Tons of interaction with the Fiverr community and daily social media post! It goes a long way and will increase your impressions and sales.

Thank you so much…!!

Guest arbinbd

I thing you are late to offer to the buyer, that why they don’t give you any order , when you communicate the buyer you will send the offer to the buyer. then you will earn more work .

Would you please explain it?

Archived