Three Days Loose Your Money

sijozed

Dear Cat Writer,

You feel that some 25 pages of fine print and some 8000 words, regularly chanced is something that ANY of your users read?

Really?

If you write it in the terms of service or not, it is theft.

Mod Note: Email signature removed

You feel that some 25 pages of fine print and some 8000 words, regularly chanced is something that ANY of your users read?

My users? I’m not a Fiverr employee, I’m just a seller. This is forum, and we’re just buyers and sellers here, not Fiverr staff.

If you wish to discuss this with Fiverr staff, you’ll need to submit a ticket to Customer Support.

As for reading the Terms of Service, if I don’t read them, I might unknowingly break the rules and get banned, so yes, I’ve definitely read them. It’s sort of like having a contract with Fiverr and signing it, and I always read contracts. I wouldn’t want to unknowingly agree to giving away my kidneys.

I was away for the longer weekend and Fiverr had taken my money and paid it to the contractor without my permissions. The reason quoted was that THREE DAYS no communication had occurred. FIVERR TOOK MONEY FROM ME WITHOUT MY PERMISSION. Does anyone else think this is theft?

FIVERR TOOK MONEY FROM ME WITHOUT MY PERMISSION. Does anyone else think this is theft?

I learned that there is literally no limit to how strange people can be.

I learned that there is literally no limit to how strange people can be.

Exactly, some buyers are so strange that even they don’t understand the basic buying and selling rules. When we shop we pay first so did we consider it stealing? When order starts, Fiverr already takes money from buyer’s account. This is fair contract and dealing. 🙂

Archived