Here's to Past, Present & Future

gina_riley2

The most valuable asset 5r has are you - the sellers! Those that work tirelessly to ensure the best end products, on many occasions, surpass other platform in many ways.

I have been privileged to have worked with these exceptional sellers. What they provide me are far superior to anything I could have produced on my own.

I am grateful to the combined efforts of hundreds of sellers who have helped me to make my vision come to life. Today, I reached my 75% milestone, which wouldn’t have been possible had it not been for all of you! 🙂

To all the great article/script writers, proofreaders/editors, designers, artist, tranlators, voiceover talents, animators, Photoshop experts plus so many others, from the bottom of my heart:

Thank You.

I look forward to our continued relationship. If I haven’t worked with you yet, I’m looking forward to the day I do!

💜, G

You are too sweet & kind. Still one of the BEST buyers on Fiverr! 😍

Building a professional rapport between Buyer/Seller is very important. I take pride ensuring my buyers have a pleasant buying experience. I hope you get to work with more amazing sellers out there in Fiverrland. If anybody, gives you grief, just let me know. 😈

hugs.png.c700de4d88e14479279463670d4c1efb.png

Cheers, Gina! 🍹

The most valuable asset 5r has are you - the sellers! Those that work tirelessly to ensure the best end products, on many occasions, surpass other platform in many ways.

I have been privileged to have worked with these exceptional sellers. What they provide me are far superior to anything I could have produced on my own.

I am grateful to the combined efforts of hundreds of sellers who have helped me to make my vision come to life. Today, I reached my 75% milestone, which wouldn’t have been possible had it not been for all of you! 🙂

To all the great article/script writers, proofreaders/editors, designers, artist, tranlators, voiceover talents, animators, Photoshop experts plus so many others, from the bottom of my heart:

Thank You.

I look forward to our continued relationship. If I haven’t worked with you yet, I’m looking forward to the day I do!

💜, G

The most valuable asset 5r has are you - the sellers!

Thank You.

I look forward to our continued relationship.

💜, G

This big guy and his pride are here to say on my behalf:

image"Thank you for the thank you, Gina!"

image.jpg.6cdeab67464501a7cf47e77f5fe5e564.jpg

image.thumb.jpg.29c7bfd19aa0ee024763fab004f703bc.jpg

Thank You.

💜, G

from the bottom of my heart:

Thank You.

Ohhhhh, you’re making me bluuuuuuuuush.

Thank you 🌼 to you too!

To @gina_riley2 :

I wish every single buyer was as nice, respectful, caring, polite and humane as you are! 🙂

I know: we can’t have it all, especially since the same can be said about some (many?) sellers – but at least you’ve made people happy, and people made you happy back!

This experience alone, albeit too rare for some, is worth all the Fiverr-related difficulties 😊 You’re an example for every buyer out there!

– cheesy mode off 😅

Archived