What is this mean You must have at least 90% positive rating to make new offers!

shabnamrana

Guest akramzien

my first rating is 87% which is buyer give me

what i have to do know

can any body help me

Yes you can fix this problem. ( must use your computer)

1st) ask the buyer if he can change hes review ( beg for it ).

2nd) go to selling -> orders -> the order with a low rate or star rating. Click on resolution center. And chose that you want to change the review.

• 4 years later...
  • 4 months later...
On 5/22/2022 at 11:52 PM, rafiakhan88 said:

"You must have at least 90 percent positive ratings to make new offers " Why fiver showing me this note? Even i cant make any offers its has been many days ...What should i do ?

It means exactly as it is written. Your overall rating score is below 90%, so you are not eligible to make offer in response to buyer's request.

On 2/18/2018 at 5:58 PM, akramzien said:

1st) ask the buyer if he can change hes review ( beg for it ).

Ignore the beg for rating advice. That is just horrible. In which business begging is a part of it? What have you been drinking? If someone begged me for a higher rating, i would give them lower if i could. How are you guys are able to sell anything in any platform it is really suprising. It is against the TOS and you can get banned. You know what, im glad you can get banned for this reason. Make way for the rest of the people.

Anyway back to the topic;

You have delivered a work which your client wasnt fully satisfied so they didint give you 5 star rating. Now fiverr is not sure if you are capable of doing good work and draws you back from sending offers. You have to do more work, get better results and increase that ratings overall. 

Remember they are effecting your profile for 60 days. If you cant find any jobs, it will get back to normal after 60 days.

Peace out

Edit: Darn it. This post is older than Epic of Gilgamesh. 

Archived