Greetings, has anyone had problems completing an order?

danieloim

• 2 months later...

Ask CS for permission to include a link to the delivery such dropbox to be on the safe side. You can’t deliver a blank order. Your best bet is to explain what’s happening to CS and go from there. Do not do it unless you get their permission!

Ask CS for permission to include a link to the delivery such dropbox to be on the safe side. You can’t deliver a blank order. Your best bet is to explain what’s happening to CS and go from there. Do not do it unless you get their permission!

Thank you, for your opinion, I had already advanced some of that,I had, thought it was a flaw in general, but I think in the end it was my internet connection.😅

• 1 month later...

Regards,
I recently finished an order and the client paid the commercial use, but he is asking me for a license, some kind of documentation that shows that the payment for the rights, I thought that when paying fiverr, I would give him a form ready for it.
What steps should I follow?

autor.png.aae8dc535037db460467d0bb713469fe.png

You owe them nothing. It is inherent that they get all rights when they pay for that. Refer them to customer support.

I thought the same, but in reality, it’s the first time something happens to me, thank you very much for your contribution, I preferred to ask the forum to have some more information…

• 4 weeks later...

To be honest, if I saw that many red flags and had major communication issues, I probably wouldn’t go further. I try to catch that before they even order and avoid the issue.

If they have already ordered and there were communication issues, discomfort and early dissatisfaction, I would request a cancellation if possible.

Hello, I am sure, that all of us, have ever touched, a client, uncomfortable, of those who are very difficult to understand or satisfy.

Which council you could share to make a successful delivery.?

that all of us, have ever touched, a client

It could be that both sides are having difficulties expressing themselves :thinking:

I usually try to find out about the difficult buyer even before they order, like @fonthaunt said. For me it’s easy to identify them now, as they start to ask for free sample and discounts. When these things occur, I make it very clear and blunt (but politely) about my prices that are fixed and about my websites where they can see my work for themselves.

If they find it too unpleasant my straight-forwardness, they walk away themselves, doing both of us a favor.

My mistake in the past was that I tried too much to satisfy an unsatisfiable client. 👍 Never again! Being comfortable of letting someone that is unfit for me go is good for business and mental health.

I usually try to find out about the difficult buyer even before they order, like @fonthaunt said. For me it’s easy to identify them now, as they start to ask for free sample and discounts. When these things occur, I make it very clear and blunt (but politely) about my prices that are fixed and about my websites where they can see my work for themselves.

If they find it too unpleasant my straight-forwardness, they walk away themselves, doing both of us a favor.

My mistake in the past was that I tried too much to satisfy an unsatisfiable client. 👍 Never again! Being comfortable of letting someone that is unfit for me go is good for business and mental health.

Great contribution, it takes a lot of vision or instinct to identify these cases, and to avoid a bad time, and waste of time,

And yes, communication is the basis of everything

To be honest, if I saw that many red flags and had major communication issues, I probably wouldn’t go further. I try to catch that before they even order and avoid the issue.

If they have already ordered and there were communication issues, discomfort and early dissatisfaction, I would request a cancellation if possible.

if I saw that many red flags and had major communication issues, I probably wouldn’t go further.

The trick is seeing the red flags before they order. It’s not always easy. Recently I had a buyer who gave very broad instructions, I thought I understood what he wanted, but then I deliver and he requests a revision. I didn’t revise because I didn’t know how. It’s like delivering a chocolate cake and being told “I don’t like it,” and the buyer doesn’t even ask for a vanilla cake, or a strawberry cake, he just wants you to deliver another cake.

if I saw that many red flags and had major communication issues, I probably wouldn’t go further.

The trick is seeing the red flags before they order. It’s not always easy. Recently I had a buyer who gave very broad instructions, I thought I understood what he wanted, but then I deliver and he requests a revision. I didn’t revise because I didn’t know how. It’s like delivering a chocolate cake and being told “I don’t like it,” and the buyer doesn’t even ask for a vanilla cake, or a strawberry cake, he just wants you to deliver another cake.

It’s like delivering a chocolate cake and being told “I don’t like it,” and the buyer doesn’t even ask for a vanilla cake, or a strawberry cake, he just wants you to deliver another cake.

Or says “Make a better cake”.

It’s like delivering a chocolate cake and being told “I don’t like it,” and the buyer doesn’t even ask for a vanilla cake, or a strawberry cake, he just wants you to deliver another cake.

There are others, more problematic than, they do not request revision, they only cancel, 😠

Or “I expected much more, I could make cake like that myself” (ofc $5 order lol)

The trick is seeing the red flags before they order. It’s not always easy.

I agree with you there. That happens to me too and I’m sure it happens to all of us. If I spotted the flags after the order was placed but before I put much time into it, I’d probably cancel if my completion rate was doing okay. If it was after I had put work into it, I’d probably try to satisfy the order and take a bad review if I had to.

Nowadays I tend to look at my stats and see where I have wiggle room. I can’t do anything about the awful cancellation policy but I can try to position myself to get dinged where I can either afford it or make the fastest recovery! 😞

The trick is seeing the red flags before they order. It’s not always easy.

I agree with you there. That happens to me too and I’m sure it happens to all of us. If I spotted the flags after the order was placed but before I put much time into it, I’d probably cancel if my completion rate was doing okay. If it was after I had put work into it, I’d probably try to satisfy the order and take a bad review if I had to.

Nowadays I tend to look at my stats and see where I have wiggle room. I can’t do anything about the awful cancellation policy but I can try to position myself to get dinged where I can either afford it or make the fastest recovery! 😞

I was at a 100% order completion rate (huge achievement for me), then I have to refund an order, and now I’m at 99%. It’s scary, in the old days, my order completion rate was 87%.

I was at a 100% order completion rate (huge achievement for me), then I have to refund an order, and now I’m at 99%. It’s scary, in the old days, my order completion rate was 87%.

Yes, it’s scary. A bit of a balancing act! If they ever change the cancellation part of it so that there is a little more control, I think it will help some. Even then I suspect that with the 90% requirements most people will occasionally dip and have to re-level. I don’t have a clue if that’s permanent or if it’s a temporary house cleaning, but I’m going to treat it as though it’s permanent so that if it isn’t I’ll be pleasantly surprised. 😮

• 4 weeks later...

I recently did a job and handed it out ahead of time, to maintain my status, the client answered a day late asking for a review, I replied by means of resolution center, offering an additional revision with another cost, but the client never responded after the time specified by fiverr, once the time has expired a new time limit appears, and says that if the client does not respond the order will be canceled. What happens in these cases, the designer loses? I invested time in this order and I am willing to solve the client’s needs, but he did not answer.

I feel really sorry for you. I am also a seller, but think like this, if you were a client and were not satisfied with the work. What would you do.

I had clients who did not leave me reviews. Some of them asked for revisions after the order had been automatically completed after three days.

But I made revisions, cause client satisfaction means more clients

Archived