How can I get order? Please help me!

rasheduzzaman57

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seriously… how many times do I have to keep saying this here on the forums…

If you want more sales, you are going to have to market and promote your gigs to the target customers who need your services. Sales aren’t free. Start reaching out to your customers. They are the only people that are going to earn you steady and repeated sales.

Complaining that you don’t have sales – on a forum full of sellers – is NOT going to earn you more sales. :roll_eyes:

Seriously… how many times do I have to keep saying this here on the forums…

If you want more sales, you are going to have to market and promote your gigs to the target customers who need your services. Sales aren’t free. Start reaching out to your customers. They are the only people that are going to earn you steady and repeated sales.

Complaining that you don’t have sales – on a forum full of sellers – is NOT going to earn you more sales. :roll_eyes:

Indeed. He does make the workplace interesting especially when he is annoyed 😂

You joined Fiverr this month. I’ve been here since 2014. Let’s have a little perspective when you choose to compare me to someone you work with – who entertains you when he is annoyed. I have been trying to encourage new sellers to take action in promoting their gigs for a very long time. And I am not wrong in my advice.

Take a look. You’ll see my advice all over these Fiverr forums.

Perhaps this forum longevity will provide a little insight into my annoyance. And my extreme patience as I keep trying to help new sellers who don’t want to listen to the wisdom of good business.

You joined Fiverr this month.

Ah my friend you are half right. Just because I joined this month does not mean I have not been lurking around its community for awhile 😉

Ah my friend you are half right. Just because I joined this month does not mean I have not been lurking around its community for awhile 😉

You would likely have needed an account for that. Your current account was opened this month. Are you, therefore, admitting to having more than one Fiverr account – an infraction that, I might add – could get you kicked from the site?

You can view the Fiverr forum without being a member. Log out and check 😉

Very well. I am unlikely to believe this to be entirely true. But I will accept your claims.

Welcome to Fiverr then – officially, Mr. Newbie. 🙂

Very well. I am unlikely to believe this to be entirely true. But I will accept your claims.

Thank you my friend 🙂

You remind me of a guy I work with 😂

I’ll take that as a compliment – assuming that guy you work with is also practical, driven, and not at all entitled in any way. 😉

Jokes aside, I believe people who give out straightforward and honest opinions at the forum

like you are necessary. On the other hand there are plenty of people who are willing to spoon feed the information, so I think there’s enough balance.

I am unlikely to believe this to be entirely true.

It’s true, actually. You don’t need a Fiverr account to see most of the forum. That’s why I’ve been advising people to be careful what they write, because literally anyone with an internet connection can read it.

Without being logged in, though, the forum looks like… Well, just imagine the muted subcategories filling your screen.

Indeed. He does make the workplace interesting especially when he is annoyed 😂

You joined Fiverr this month. I’ve been here since 2014. Let’s have a little perspective when you choose to compare me to someone you work with – who entertains you when he is annoyed. I have been trying to encourage new sellers to take action in promoting their gigs for a very long time. And I am not wrong in my advice.

Perhaps this forum longevity will provide a little insight into my annoyance. And my extreme patience as I keep trying to help new sellers who don’t want to listen to the wisdom of good business.

And my extreme patience as I keep trying to help new sellers who don’t want to listen to the wisdom of good business.

I was thinking the same thing.

The patience of a saint you must have. - Yoda

image.jpg.fc57acc6777c1a47700d04ea81287a80.jpg

I find this discussion so entertaining. Jonbaas has been so helpful to newbie and I am a beneficiary of his candid advise. I think newbies are always in a hurry to get result and I was like that too, but in the end, the wisdom of people like him are helpful. Thanks guys for adding some fire to this discussion.

And my extreme patience as I keep trying to help new sellers who don’t want to listen to the wisdom of good business.

I was thinking the same thing.

I suppose I do have a Force-like passion here on the forums.

Wisdom to (certain) sellers I must share.

I find this discussion so entertaining. Jonbaas has been so helpful to newbie and I am a beneficiary of his candid advise. I think newbies are always in a hurry to get result and I was like that too, but in the end, the wisdom of people like him are helpful. Thanks guys for adding some fire to this discussion.

Jonbaas has been so helpful to newbie and I am a beneficiary of his candid advise.

I’m glad that my advice has been helpful to you. And I’ll be honest, your support makes me feel like my commentary on these forums has been worthwhile. I choose to post with straightforward honesty, and quite a few new sellers have vocally hated me for it. I’m glad my practical no-nonsense advice is working for sellers who care to listen.

Your comments were very kind, thank you! 🙂

Jonbaas has been so helpful to newbie and I am a beneficiary of his candid advise.

I’m glad that my advice has been helpful to you. And I’ll be honest, your support makes me feel like my commentary on these forums has been worthwhile. I choose to post with straightforward honesty, and quite a few new sellers have vocally hated me for it. I’m glad my practical no-nonsense advice is working for sellers who care to listen.

Your comments were very kind, thank you! 🙂

I sincerely believe every seller who wants to succeed needs your candid opinion on how to forge ahead on fiverr. And please don’t change, because you are helping people put food on the table when they succeed on fiverr. Thanks for being unselfish.

does not mean I have not been lurking around its community for awhile

That doesn’t sound in the least bit creepy, does it?

That doesn’t sound in the least bit creepy, does it?

Not really. It is a practice that has been done since online communities started. Persons often lurk to get the feel of an environment and decide if they want to become a part of the environment before they actually join it.

Actually I’m new in fiverr. I recently open a gig about Business card design. I got a lot of buyer request but I didn’t attract any buyer by my application.
I can’t find right word when I writing application for buyer request. Can you help me by giving a powerful application or topic which will help me to get buyers attraction and get order from them?

Archived