How top rated sellers handles orders

shubhamdahale

Allot of the sellers with very high order volume have a team of members working with/for them.

Or they have automated almost every part of their fiverr business that they can.

I know that I can personally process about 15-20 orders a day by myself if I put in a 14 to 16 hour day getting the orders completed!

It takes alot of hard work and treating fiverr like a Business instead of a hobby!

Hope that helps,
Justin

Allot of the sellers with very high order volume have a team of members working with/for them.

Or they have automated almost every part of their fiverr business that they can.

I know that I can personally process about 15-20 orders a day by myself if I put in a 14 to 16 hour day getting the orders completed!

It takes alot of hard work and treating fiverr like a Business instead of a hobby!

Hope that helps,

Justin

agree just hired my first employee 🙂

The TRS designer I use has 35 orders in his queue and it takes him two days to get to mine. Then he messages me and shows me my design, sends it repeatedly while I tell him what to change and the whole thing takes him ten minutes with up to 5 changes. He is super fast.

I don’t know how he does it with other clients. It’s a great process though to change it so fast on the fly as I am right there.

Archived