Gig removed due to "third party"

tcmoffatt

FB seems the most likely reason your gig got under scrutiny in the first place, but since the gig image came up - copyrighted images can be a reason too, and not even just that, the Terms of Service themselves actually say:

 Gigs are required to have an appropriate Gig image related to the service offered.

Note the “related to the service offered” bit. Yes, obviously, there are tons of sellers using gig images that are neither related to the service nor to themselves, yet “but there are lots of other people who…” is something we read often in the forum and hasn´t ever helped any seller whose gig was on the scales.

I don´t think it was your image, but just in case, if you want to avoid the possibility of your gig not being up for longer just because of the image, (obviously use an image you may use or is your own) perhaps use an image that either is related to what you offer or make it so. I suppose any more or less neutral image, and even a plain white bg, with “YOUR AWESOME OFFER” written on it as a quick (temporary) solution should be fine (might actually look more professional than a lot of gig images I see from my POV, too 😉 ).

Thanks for the input! Sadly I was unable to save the gig. #1 Gig ~ 10Feb2018 to 12Feb2018 ~ may you rest in eternal peace. For now the battle is over and you may sleep. (sign of the cross/ moment of silence)

So my gig, that they never put up in the first place (I could not find it), was “removed” due to a “third party complaint claiming your Gig is infringing upon their intellectual property rights and/or violating their terms of use.” LOL WHAT? What does that even mean? My gig was an offer to drive fb page activity. Personally drive. So am I to understand there are people running around Fiverr reporting things they don’t like? Like the after school crowd on facebook? Then they tell me I can resubmit after editing it. I don’t even know what to edit! “Intellectual property rights”? Creating content/activity on a facebook page? Oh do explain…

“removed” due to a “third party complaint claiming your Gig is infringing upon their intellectual property rights and/or violating their terms of use

Fiverr has removed some of my gigs for the same reason.

Support is zero help, they can’t even tell me what the infraction is, or who the third party is.

My gigs were for posting to my followers on twitter.

“removed” due to a “third party complaint claiming your Gig is infringing upon their intellectual property rights and/or violating their terms of use

Fiverr has removed some of my gigs for the same reason.

Support is zero help, they can’t even tell me what the infraction is, or who the third party is.

My gigs were for posting to my followers on twitter.

Paid followers have been against Twitter (third party) rules so Fiverr gradually removes those gigs. It’s the same with most social media likes/followers/friends.

Archived