Unapproved Brochure?

adams2233

I submitted a project but was unapproved for the following:

Unfortunately, your Gig request “I need an informational brochure…” did not pass our review due to one (or more) violations of our TOS, for example:
• It contains payment information.
• It contains contact information (e.g s***e, email, phone no.), or your site/social media URL.
• You submitted your request to multiple categories. You should select the most suitable category and subcategory, and then submit only one request.
• It contains a request for services, which are not allowed on Fiverr (e.g. violation of third party Terms Of Service, Copyrighted materials, licensed software, etc.).
Repeating these violations can result in your account being restricted.

I do not understand how this applies as it was an informational brochure that was sent for approval. I did attached a word file as a mock up so the information to put on the flyer would be presented. In that file is the email address for the brochures contact. I can see that being the only issue - but this project needs a contact email… how to I not include that? Does anyone have suggestions on this? I’m a little confused.

If it´s the contact information, you could just put (mail will be provided) or something, only the seller whose offer you would choose needs to know the mail, either way, no need for everyone who can see the request to see it.

You also can ask customer support what exactly the problem is if you send them a ticket with the text of your BR and/or the attached file. You can do that here (reply may be quick but also can take up to 24-48 hours, depending on their queue):
https://fiverr.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Archived