Way to get more orders

traffic_holder

Hello guys! If you wish to get the ever fastest publicity to your gig,this is the chance for you!we will promote your gigs,

we will share your link with more than 1100000+ real people friends, followers,Groups and fans…

For just 5 USD you will not find a way for a effective .My Completed Order Deliver within 24 hours and have the complete screen shots report.This would be the reason to change your future!,

Guest celticmoon

I’m glad to see you don’t deal with “adult content” but apparently have no issues with those who promote child abuse as humor. Your 4th or 5th work sample shows a photo of an infant duct-taped to a wall by its parents. That child was removed from the home & the parents arrested for child abuse. Acquaintances reported them to police after they posted the photo on social media, thinking other scumbags like themselves would enjoy looking at it.

I wasn’t a math wiz, but I cannot even READ that number, much less believe you can deliver that many REAL users. I also agree with the initial response if you have a picture of a baby duct taped you should take that down. That’s just wrong.

Also, I think this post belongs in the category where you can offer your Gigs, not this category.

Archived