Request For Service Denied

nickwilk

I had a request denied. I was hoping someone could give some advice on how to get them approved. This has never happened before… “Format 6-8 KDP ebooks into one ready to print file for softback distribution. At least one black & white picture per page.”

Is it the “KDP” part? They said that I was not allowed to offer services via request, which I am not, I’m looking for services.

I would suggest you rephrase your request. As there are thousands of buyer requests added on a daily basis, it is simply not possible to have “real team members” filter the spam out of them. Therefore, automated systems are used. In its present state, your request does look like a service ad. Perhaps, a better and acceptable version would be,
"I need someone to format 6-8 KDP ebooks into one ready to print file for softback distribution. There should be at least one black & white picture per page."
Good luck!

I would suggest you rephrase your request. As there are thousands of buyer requests added on a daily basis, it is simply not possible to have “real team members” filter the spam out of them. Therefore, automated systems are used. In its present state, your request does look like a service ad. Perhaps, a better and acceptable version would be,

"I need someone to format 6-8 KDP ebooks into one ready to print file for softback distribution. There should be at least one black & white picture per page."

Good luck!

thank you for the advice, I will certainly give it a try!

I had a request denied. I was hoping someone could give some advice on how to get them approved. This has never happened before… “Format 6-8 KDP ebooks into one ready to print file for softback distribution. At least one black & white picture per page.”

Is it the “KDP” part? They said that I was not allowed to offer services via request, which I am not, I’m looking for services.

Format 6-8 KDP ebooks into one ready to print file for softback distribution. At least one black & white picture per page

what i got Your request is filtered as it looks like you are offering your service via buyer request service adding i need in front of your request line will totally change meaning of it.

Archived