The cancellation formula is faulty

nickmuir

Is anyone wants me to calculate their correct percentage of completed orders you can post your total number of orders here and total number of cancellations here. I will do this for the first two sellers who post these.

Is anyone wants me to calculate their correct percentage of completed orders you can post your total number of orders here and total number of cancellations here

Though it will need to be using the totals for orders from the last 60 days to give what the “Order Completion” percentage figure shows (or should show).

Guest the_possumist

@nickmuir Another thing to keep in mind is that the number of cancelled orders within the 60 day period is based on when the order is cancelled, not when the order was placed. That may or may not affect your calculations.
Woofy31 mentions that here:
favicon.ico 65932_1.png

Well, CS got back to me again, and it appears I was dumb when I calculated the whole thing ? The cancellation that I said was from 65 days ago is actually from 60 days ago - I made the mistake of looking at when I received that order instead of...

Archived