From no orders to 4 orders! The Fiverr story that will likely be a movie

designawsome

Your frown of sadness can be turned into a smile of gladness if only you would work hard to reach out to your target customers. Sitting around, waiting for random people to randomly decide to place a random order from you will continue to make you sad.

Be a Doer. Get out there and EARN your orders!

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

try to research more and more one day you will get order

try to research more and more one day you will get order

Your “advice” is vague and unhelpful. Research what? If you’re going to help someone, don’t post vague platitudes that have no meaning. Explain yourself. Offer something of value.

“Try to research more and more” means nothing.

Your frown of sadness can be turned into a smile of gladness if only you would work hard to reach out to your target customers. Sitting around, waiting for random people to randomly decide to place a random order from you will continue to make you sad.

Your frown of sadness can be turned into a smile of gladness

You made a poem! 😄

Being a doer is what Fiverr has been encouraging us to do! 😉

Don’t forget to tell us about 3rd, 4th and 5th orders. Of course, buyer rated the order or not? If they did, time to create a new thread and tell us about your amazing experience. Everyone here on forum is very eager to hear about your conversation and order completion.

No, telling us about the 3rd would be silly! It’s the second that is the really exciting one - closely followed by that exciting time when you are waiting for your 10th order.

Oooh, I get goosebumps when I remember waiting for my tenth! It was like Christmas all over again!

And don’t get me started about the first time a buyer responded to my BR offer!!! Ooh, I need a lie down just thinking about it!

No, telling us about the 3rd would be silly! It’s the second that is the really exciting one - closely followed by that exciting time when you are waiting for your 10th order.

Oooh, I get goosebumps when I remember waiting for my tenth! It was like Christmas all over again!

And don’t get me started about the first time a buyer responded to my BR offer!!! Ooh, I need a lie down just thinking about it!

And then we have a few people who write “Congratulations” on such treads and write weird replies on meaningful threads. I have to say…this thing is worse than those “Candy Crush” requests (Online plague that spread in many countries) on facebook.

We must prepare for apocalypse!

Archived