Friday Saturday Sunday

ailurophile23

Like the emojis, you added. Maybe it’s a good time to paint your :nail_care:t4: nails or get a foot massage or something.

My friend is visiting me from the states and I’ve been showing her around for 5 days straight. As much as I love her company, I am a bit tired…foot massage sounds like a lovely idea…

• Like 2

My friend is visiting me from the states and I’ve been showing her around for 5 days straight. As much as I love her company, I am a bit tired…foot massage sounds like a lovely idea…

I am a bit tired…foot massage sounds like a lovely idea…

A day of pampering should do the trick. 😛

A friend admirer of mine gave me a voucher to get a massage.

So, I’m going to get one this weekend! 🙃

I am a bit tired…foot massage sounds like a lovely idea…

A day of pampering should do the trick. 😛

A friend admirer of mine gave me a voucher to get a massage.

So, I’m going to get one this weekend! 🙃

Ohhh yes, she’s leaving on Monday, so once I take her to the airport I’m going straight to the massage clinic after that!

I wanted her to enjoy the full experience so I was showing her around in my kimono, and she really liked it so I have no regrets…it’s just that it ain’t the most mobile and comfortable outfit.

Lucky you though, enjoy your massage!!

• Like 2

Ohhh yes, she’s leaving on Monday, so once I take her to the airport I’m going straight to the massage clinic after that!

I wanted her to enjoy the full experience so I was showing her around in my kimono, and she really liked it so I have no regrets…it’s just that it ain’t the most mobile and comfortable outfit.

Lucky you though, enjoy your massage!!

I wanted her to enjoy the full experience so I was showing her around in my kimono

Aw, you seem like a really sweet, funny as hell & cool friend. 😎

I ❤️

Thank you, I will! 😉