How to get order on fiverr fast please help

nabeel5s

Here are few steps that can push you near to your first sale as quick as the flash.

1. You can send 10 offers to the buyers through buyer request section in 24 hours. Read carefully the buyers’ requirements then send the offers to buyers. I would like to recommend you that always give special discount to buyers as you are a new seller. Try to ensure their trust through your valuable words. It is too hard to trust new sellers for buyers. If you still not getting orders no worry in such a way you will get views and clicks.

2. Share your GIG’s on the social media groups that have a huge amount of members like FaceBook, Twitter, Google +, Linkedin, etc. It will help you a lot in increasing your GIG’s impressions, clicks and views, resultantly your GIG will visible among thousands of users and also boost in ranking too.

3. The most important thing is that have a deep look at your GIG’s Title, Description, Tags, Prices, and Its image or video.

a) The Title

The title must be unique and has unique and most usable keywords.

b) The Description

The description must be unique and contain the keywords that are in the GIG title as much as possible. I would like to recommend you to use keywords in the starting, middle, and in the ending. The description must contain the sentences that inspire the buyers and ensure their trust.

c) The Tags

Tags are also most important for visibility of your GIGs in the search results. Do a fair research and look the tags that repeat a lot. Imagine you are a buyer and would like to purchase a logo design then you will definitely type logo design in the search bar. Most of the buyers use filters.

d) The Prices

If you are a new seller and not getting orders so I would like to recommend you to set the average or reasonable price for making your first sale.

HOW TO get FAST ORDER on fiverr please help i am new on fiver

I think it’s comical for you to come here typing in ALL CAPS. Talking about getting orders fast. :rofl:

You think it’s easy peasy huh? Well wake up call, it takes some sellers months to get a sale. What are you doing in the meantime? or just sitting on your 🙌 thinking it’s going to be an easy 🎢 carnival ride? Nah, it doesn’t work that way, this is YOUR business put in the work.

🔻

favicon.icoFiverr Forum default-apple-touch-icon.png

New sellers can get orders too. ~A message from Miss Dixie~

We’ve read these on the forum quite a lot. “I’m a new seller and I can’t get orders” “It’s unfair, new sellers don’t get the attention” “Please give new sellers a chance too” “Respect the new sellers” I mentioned this in another post, but new...

Reading time: 3 mins ? Likes: 161 ❤

I think it’s comical for you to come here typing in ALL CAPS. Talking about getting orders fast. :rofl:

You think it’s easy peasy huh? Well wake up call, it takes some sellers months to get a sale. What are you doing in the meantime? or just sitting on your 🙌 thinking it’s going to be an easy 🎢 carnival ride? Nah, it doesn’t work that way, this is YOUR business put in the work.

🔻

favicon.icoFiverr Forum default-apple-touch-icon.png

New sellers can get orders too. ~A message from Miss Dixie~

We’ve read these on the forum quite a lot. “I’m a new seller and I can’t get orders” “It’s unfair, new sellers don’t get the attention” “Please give new sellers a chance too” “Respect the new sellers” I mentioned this in another post, but new...

Reading time: 3 mins ? Likes: 161 ❤

You’ve morphed into Jon Baas!!!

Edit: We need a Baasman emoji.

You’ve morphed into Jon Baas!!!

Nice, compliment! 😂

Speaking of Jon…

Where are you @jonbaas? You’re summoned to make an appearance. 😉

The mek sells bunch needs a firm wakeup call.

Where are you @jonbaas? You’re summoned to make an appearance. 😉

The mek sells bunch needs a firm wakeup call.

I have seen my signal in the sky, and have answered the call. I shall do battle with the mek sells whose insidious, “I can’t do this” cries pain the ears of all who hear. I shall weaken the power of laziness, and bring justice and self-determination back to the forums!

I shall do this because I am… Baasman! :weight_lifting_man:

Archived