Introducing Fiverr Business Tools

mjensen415

Entrepreneurs are the heart and soul of Fiverr. We’re a platform designed to connect freelancers with serious business buyers like you—and serious business buyers need serious tools. So we’re introducing Fiverr Business Tools, a new and improved set of features intended for small and midsize businesses (SMBs) and their teams working on Fiverr.

Business Tools features include:

• Team Management
  • Billing
  • General Overview

And this is just the beginning! The new business tools debut today, but stay tuned for more new business tools for collaboration, seller curation, and smarter invoicing.

Read more about Business Tools and each new feature.

Get started with the new business tools now!

Michael-7.png.da63875b8c8634802d161a5fdf8d3789.png

Entrepreneurs are the heart and soul of Fiverr. We’re a platform designed to connect freelancers with serious business buyers like you—and serious business buyers need serious tools. So we’re introducing Fiverr Business Tools, a new and improved set of features intended for small and midsize businesses (SMBs) and their teams working on Fiverr.

• Team Management
  • Billing
  • General Overview

And this is just the beginning! The new business tools debut today, but stay tuned for more new business tools for collaboration, seller curation, and smarter invoicing.

Read more about Business Tools and each new feature.

Get started with the new business tools now!

Team Management

Billing

General Overview

Hi, how do you use these Business Tools? I’m interested…

I set up my Business Tools.

So far, used it 3 times to purchase orders. I love the fact I can track my Business expenses seperately from personal. This will be great, come tax time next year.

Since you mentioned in the OP, you are still working to tweak it, I have one suggestion that would be helpful to, hopefully, other business owners.

Can you expand the price category into 4? Right now, I can only see the total price. I’d like it to have 4 coulmns:

Gig Price_____Gratuity_____Transaction Fee_____Total Cost

This will help me to track how much I spent on what. This would be very helpful. 🙂 Thank you.

• wp_kid locked this topic
  • wp_kid unlocked this topic

Archived