Your ideas about my gigs and profile

sulochanea

I have been here for about 2 months and I got my first order.But I’m still confused about my gigs as the views go down day by day.I’m so grateful if you can take a minute and check my profile and tell me what is missing and any corrections to be made.(Specially I would like to know your honest idea whether my service is good enough to buy and you tend to buy if you were a buyer searching for a product something like I provide in my gigs).Here’s the link
www.fiverr.com/sulochanea
Thanks for your valuable time.

33f191b0-a49b-47e1-852c-57193eb0cbc8.jpg.1c90f4a8074867f62d02737a1c9ddf12.jpg

Congrats! The first order is the hardest one. 🙂
I took a quick look at your profile. I’m no expert and my own profile probably isn’t that spectacular, but your seller description and your gig descriptions are looking just fine. I noticed one minor grammatical error one of your gig descriptions here: "What you have to do is sending me a clear image(which is not blurred, not taken in dark)"
It should be “send” in this case.

I’m sorry if I’m missing something but I can’t see much difference between your 3 gigs, are they all offering the same vector portraits or something different? If they are different then you need to make this more clear, by showing in your examples how they differ. If they are the same then I suggest just making one gig of that type, because like me, this might confuse potential buyers and they wouldn’t know what to choose.

Hope that’s of some help!

Congrats! The first order is the hardest one. 🙂

I took a quick look at your profile. I’m no expert and my own profile probably isn’t that spectacular, but your seller description and your gig descriptions are looking just fine. I noticed one minor grammatical error one of your gig descriptions here: "What you have to do is sending me a clear image(which is not blurred, not taken in dark)"

It should be “send” in this case.

I’m sorry if I’m missing something but I can’t see much difference between your 3 gigs, are they all offering the same vector portraits or something different? If they are different then you need to make this more clear, by showing in your examples how they differ. If they are the same then I suggest just making one gig of that type, because like me, this might confuse potential buyers and they wouldn’t know what to choose.

Hope that’s of some help!

Yeah, they are kind of similar gigs.I made them get a little more exposure to my profile and my work.I’m working on creating some different gigs.Thank you very much for your suggestions.Have a nice day

Archived