Order completion after dispute

asad_azad

hey members,
buyer order me with limited details,i send a sample and ask for details, buyer instead of communication with me open a dispute .
i decline that and ask for details,but no response
my ist delivery was before 3 days,but not completed automatically yet.
top of that written order will completed in 3 days.
will same delivery will complete?
oe need to deliver again

I’m afraid I don’t really understand what you’re asking. Why did the buyer open a dispute?

thank you for response @offlinehelpers

buyer order me with limited details,i send a sample and ask for details, buyer instead of communication with me open a dispute .

top of that written order will completed in 3 days

thank you for response @offlinehelpers

top of that written order will completed in 3 days

my ist delivery was before 3 days

How could you deliver when you didn’t have the necessary details?

Anyway, it will close after 3 and a bit days - it’s not 3 days exactly - good luck! 🙂

my ist delivery was before 3 days

How could you deliver when you didn’t have the necessary details?

Anyway, it will close after 3 and a bit days - it’s not 3 days exactly - good luck! 🙂

i just deliver a sample on limited details and told that its a sample ,information are not proper. is this match to your need?

instead of communicate with me he opened dispute i send more samples in inbox,

i declined that dispute,

now on my ist delivery 3 days are passed but order is pending customer also not repling @offlinehelpers

i just deliver a sample on limited details and told that its a sample ,information are not proper. is this match to your need?

instead of communicate with me he opened dispute i send more samples in inbox,

i declined that dispute,

now on my ist delivery 3 days are passed but order is pending customer also not repling @offlinehelpers

Ah right, so the buyer hasn’t submitted their details?

In that case it’ll just sit there until they do unless you choose the ‘I’ve got all the information I need’ button which will make it start.

If I’m wrong and the order has started, better contact CS and ask their advice as I’m unsure why a buyer would have started a dispute before you’d made an actual delivery.

Ah right, so the buyer hasn’t submitted their details?

In that case it’ll just sit there until they do unless you choose the ‘I’ve got all the information I need’ button which will make it start.

If I’m wrong and the order has started, better contact CS and ask their advice as I’m unsure why a buyer would have started a dispute before you’d made an actual delivery.

ok buyer is very moody,but cancellation impacts very badly,thats why i avoid.

i hope order will automatically completed in few hours,

• 2 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Can you please tell me your update about order completion ?

Hi.

I contacted CS with all the data and CS told me to not to cancel the order instead ask the buyer to ask for revisions. I did the same but the client did not respond. Then after cancelling the dispute 3 times the order automatically get completed by the system.

• 1 month later...

Hi.

I contacted CS with all the data and CS told me to not to cancel the order instead ask the buyer to ask for revisions. I did the same but the client did not respond. Then after cancelling the dispute 3 times the order automatically get completed by the system.

I am having the same problem. I have been cancelling the dispute after every hour since 4 days now but the order still is not completing automatically. Can you please tell me that in how many days the order was marked completed?

• 11 months later...

Archived