Feeling Happy: Got my 1500th Review for My best Selling Gig

balubfa12

need some tips on how i can get my first order in fiverr am a new seller

head over to the “Tips for Sellers” and follow the threads on how to get your first order. You will learn a lot of helpful tips! Here are some sample threads:

Hello, Yes, I’ll tell you how to get your first order on fiverr! That’s what I followed when I was joined in fiverr community. Listen, do the following things : Write eye catching description about your gig or work Maintain packages Try to do your first order for $5 irrespective of work ( more or less ) Rating is more important, get 5 star rating and get good feedback from buyer for your work Keep sending offers to buyers everyday day, use complete sending offers limit per day. …
here is my tip to those who are looking to get their first order in Fiverr. 1- Create a professional look profile with a picture in which you look happy, it create a positive impression on your client. 2-Choose only that field in which you have great command in working like graphic designing. 3- Create some outstanding gigs in which you show your original work not that work which you upload from google. 4-Most importantly must ADD VIDEO of your work (if you are also in the video then it crea…
Hi…I’m trying to tell some little tip for new sellers .I started selling here around 6 months ago and I created few gigs about logo design and photoshop editing category.But never received an order for months as most of new sellers.So this tip is for sellers who have trying to make their first sale. My tip is new sellers must send offers to buyers requests!Most of times That is the main way to do that.Most of sellers may agree with me.Someone may not.it’s ok.so there is a little trick when send…

Good luck!

Archived