Scam order as donation

design0killer

No friend. I didn’t do anything for this buyer and also He is new buyer from 2018 Feb.

A new account of an old buyer?

Or just someone who wants to be nice?

If you’re worried that it might be a competitor who’s going to cancel the order at a later point, or that this is some kind of fraud, contact Customer Support, tell them all about it (with screenshots), and ask them for advice.

• Like 2

A new account of an old buyer?

Or just someone who wants to be nice?

If you’re worried that it might be a competitor who’s going to cancel the order at a later point, or that this is some kind of fraud, contact Customer Support, tell them all about it (with screenshots), and ask them for advice.

i think this buyer is going to leave me negative feedback. However I told it to CS and waiting for their response.

No-one should be ashamed of where they come from - it’s something they don’t have control over.

That is my whole point. Everyone should be proud of themselves and his or her country.

I had colleagues who lost their careers after befriending students on FB - it’s not the done thing here at all.

When I taught I was only friends with former students. Now that I have retired my former students are in high school and beyond. I like to keep track of their lives. Okay, I am suppose to PM yoou if we want to talk anymore.

• Like 1