My buyer want to my voice

sadiaafrin9700

I cant not know how is it possible for fiverr and why I will give my voice?its not good for our womens seller I think this but you!

As you don’t have a video on any of your gigs, or any audio of your voice, I’m not sure how any potential buyer could hear your voice before sending you such a message.

Apologies if I’ve got this wrong, your initial post isn’t terribly clear. ☀️

ts not good for our womens seller I think this but you!

???

@offlinehelpers

its not good for our womens seller I think this but you!

“I think it’s not good for us as saleswomen, but you…what do you think?”

Thank you @pacquo for the translation. 🙂

@sadiaafrin9700 - if you’ve got a pervy buyer who wants to hear your voice (am I getting close here?) - just tell him you sound like Arthur Mullard and smoke 40 Capstan Full Strength a day. If you don’t want to do that, then please report him to Customer Services.

Thank you @pacquo for the translation. 🙂

@sadiaafrin9700 - if you’ve got a pervy buyer who wants to hear your voice (am I getting close here?) - just tell him you sound like Arthur Mullard and smoke 40 Capstan Full Strength a day. If you don’t want to do that, then please report him to Customer Services.

I think what she is trying to say is that a client is requesting a voice chat, and she is taking it as pervy. I would in no way be surprised if this is just a mistranslation or misunderstanding. I have clients ask me to chat via Sk*pe or whatnot all the time, I always decline. I want everything in writing.

I think what she is trying to say is that a client is requesting a voice chat, and she is taking it as pervy. I would in no way be surprised if this is just a mistranslation or misunderstanding. I have clients ask me to chat via Sk*pe or whatnot all the time, I always decline. I want everything in writing.

a client is requesting a voice chat,

Thank you! 🙂

People spoke about racism before. It’s not about racism or making fun of someone. Imagine you’re that buyer and you ordered, and you explained something, and the other party said “Yes, I completely understand you,” and then delivered a completely different product.

People spoke about racism before. It’s not about racism or making fun of someone. Imagine you’re that buyer and you ordered, and you explained something, and the other party said “Yes, I completely understand you,” and then delivered a completely different product.

The OP doesn’t offer any sort of voice-related gig, so it’s unlikely she’d get a disappointed buyer.

It seems it’s a pervy request from somebody who isn’t a buyer as he hasn’t actually bought a gig.

The OP doesn’t offer any sort of voice-related gig, so it’s unlikely she’d get a disappointed buyer.

It seems it’s a pervy request from somebody who isn’t a buyer as he hasn’t actually bought a gig.

No, I was talking about the explanation. If she’s not expressing herself correctly, no wonder she INVITED the “pervy request” in the first place.

Archived