Gig Improvement/Orders

alsa_diana

Is this a really good @jonbaas impression, or are you just copying his words? I can’t tell…

Is this a really good @jonbaas impression, or are you just copying his words? I can’t tell…

He copied my words – word-for-word – from another forum topic.

Are you doing anything productive to market and promote your gig to the target customers that need your services? Or are you just sitting back, hoping that random people will randomly find your gig and make you marvelously wealthy?

You do know that business requires hard work, right? What hard work are you doing to grow and improve your business?

@imammahadi651 – You have stolen my words, and are officially plagiarizing my comments. This is not cool. Shame on you!

yeah its works on me so i think you should also need to know the word

I am also suffering as you

Are you suffering as me because you’ve also seen someone’s plagiarized comment, or does my demeanor just give off the sense of suffering?

Either way, you could’ve just linked to his original comment. If you have the time to copy-paste, why not do that instead?

Are you suffering as me because you’ve also seen someone’s plagiarized comment, or does my demeanor just give off the sense of suffering?

Either way, you could’ve just linked to his original comment. If you have the time to copy-paste, why not do that instead?

Sorry, i will keep it in my mind,Thank you

Archived