My account Disabled-if anyone can help plz

mikeal2020

My account Disabled-if anyone can help please

i can’t do anything and all work and client here in fiverr

what i can do now ?

We cannot help you. Fiverr likely disabled your account because you broke the rules. They most likely told you what you did wrong as well. Trying to find ways around the consequences of breaking those rules is not something we will help you with.

If you need further clarification about your disabled account, please contact Customer Support.

what i can do now ?

what i can do now ?

Well, what did you do to cause this mess?

Admission and owning your fault are the first steps.

what i can do now ?

Well, what did you do to cause this mess?

Admission and owning your fault are the first steps.

as i say before some client ask more more

and some times to be honestly make it done to don’t make it late order

so …

yes and that for i make some jobs done before finished all working because some client ask for more

Your reply is not clear enough. What I guess is you made some fake deliveries to get rid of “Late Delivery” which is against the Fiverr TOS and the buyer has the right to report you to the CS. You can always ask for the extension of delivery time from the resolution center. As you said, your buyer asked for more works, I think he would be happy to extend the delivery time if you asked.

Your reply is not clear enough. What I guess is you made some fake deliveries to get rid of “Late Delivery” which is against the Fiverr TOS and the buyer has the right to report you to the CS. You can always ask for the extension of delivery time from the resolution center. As you said, your buyer asked for more works, I think he would be happy to extend the delivery time if you asked.

deliveries to get rid of “Late Delivery” which is against the Fiverr TOS and the buyer has the right to report you to the CS

the clients is accept about that and i was don’t know that against of fiverr police

but know i know that …

and all that make in only one month …so i apologize about that

deliveries to get rid of “Late Delivery” which is against the Fiverr TOS and the buyer has the right to report you to the CS

the clients is accept about that and i was don’t know that against of fiverr police

but know i know that …

Your buyer,s may complain against you,so you should contact with fiverr support team.

And you should contact with your buyers professional manner after maintaining fiverr rules.

but know i know that …

i was don’t know that against of fiverr police

Fiverr does not maintain a police force. :roll_eyes:

I think I get it, the buyer was asking for more of whatever you sell and you didn’t have the time to get it done so you delivered only a part of it. They the buyer complained to Fiverr and your account got banned.

You must have done this more than three times in a month, did I get it right?

• 2 years later...

Hi there.
I may of copied 2 images from another freelancer. Result I am disabled. Can you please reactivate my account and I’ll change the images around. The video however is rightfully mine.

I’m sorry for this and will not happen again
Please can you reactivate Lukestace15
Best wishes
Luke

Hi there.

I may of copied 2 images from another freelancer. Result I am disabled. Can you please reactivate my account and I’ll change the images around. The video however is rightfully mine.

I’m sorry for this and will not happen again

Please can you reactivate Lukestace15

Best wishes

Luke

We cannot do anything to reactivate your account. Here on the forum, we are just fellow buyers/sellers like you. If Fiverr has deactivated your account because of theft, it is likely to remain deactivated. You can certainly contact CS and talk to them about the issue, but it won’t be fixed by asking here on the forum. None of us have the power to assist in this matter.

Archived