I am not getting sales! Please help me! Please tell my mistakes

shahsadib1

You have some small grammatical errors in your video/description (they are the same actually I think) but otherwise it’s pretty good for a non native speaker (granted that you wrote it yourself…)

You don’t have any reviews though. Try dropping your basic package to $5 to get some. Then raise prices.
Also try marketing and promoting the gig on your own.

I am not getting sales. Please tell me how can I get sales. Please give advice how I can Update my gig.

I Will Create A Professional Whiteboard Animation Video In 24 Hours

I am not getting sales. Please tell me how can I get sales. Please give advice how I can Update my gig.

Are you advertising and promoting your gig to your target customers? Or are you sitting back and waiting for people to randomly find your gig, and randomly, maybe, perhaps place a random order just because?

Your mistake is that you aren’t taking any action to promote your gigs and bring in the customers who need your service. Fiverr is not a get-rich-quick website. Work is required to build your seller reputation, and appeal to the customers who need what you have to offer.

-you are offering a video service that died in 2008.

-there are at least 3,000 whiteboard gigs active at the moment

-at least 500 of them use the same toolkit you seem to use

-your script is riddled with grammatical errors

-you state percentages and make claims based on thin air, no citations, no sources

Should I go on?

-you state percentages and make claims based on thin air, no citations, no sources

Should I go on?

Should I go on?

Reminds me of the joke. "Other than that, how did you enjoy the parade Mrs. Kennedy?

@frank_d drops the mic.

Should I go on?

Technically it didn’t die in 2008:

en.wikipedia.org

220px-Whiteboard_animation_video_example.png.9293759fd9fe83c9ec8c41089c5d12a8.png

Whiteboard animation

Whiteboard animation is the process of which an author physically draws and records an illustrated story using a whiteboard- or whiteboard like surface- and marker pens. The animations frequently are aided with narration by script. The authors commonly use stop motion animation to liven hand drawn illustrations, with YouTube used as a common platform. It is also used in television and internet advertisements to communicate to consumer's in a personal way. The earliest videos made using Whiteboard...

Starting in 2010, the Royal Society of Arts converted selected speeches and books from its public events programme into whiteboard animations. The first 14 RSA Animate videos gained 46 million views in 2011, making the RSA’s YouTube channel the no.1 nonprofit channel worldwide

Also see the Forbes article “Four Reasons Why Your Next Marketing Move Should Be A Whiteboard Animation Video” - Forbes - 2016.

Technically it didn’t die in 2008:

en.wikipedia.org

72bb5d62b10c1d7c0007f89ff91884c0fd53ab38.png

Whiteboard animation

Whiteboard animation is the process of which an author physically draws and records an illustrated story using a whiteboard- or whiteboard like surface- and marker pens. The animations frequently are aided with narration by script. The authors commonly use stop motion animation to liven hand drawn illustrations, with YouTube used as a common platform. It is also used in television and internet advertisements to communicate to consumer's in a personal way. The earliest videos made using Whiteboard...

Starting in 2010, the Royal Society of Arts converted selected speeches and books from its public events programme into whiteboard animations. The first 14 RSA Animate videos gained 46 million views in 2011, making the RSA’s YouTube channel the no.1 nonprofit channel worldwide

Also see the Forbes article “Four Reasons Why Your Next Marketing Move Should Be A Whiteboard Animation Video” - Forbes - 2016.

Thank you for taking the time and doing all that research.

When I said it died back in 2008, I meant the excitement over how great it was and how innovative of a storytelling tool it could be.

It was and still is a gimmick.

An artist drawing a full video and then playing it back really fast is kinda cool, sure.

But taking a static image of a hand holding a pencil and tracing masks over black n white illustrations? Not so much.

For me a whiteboard video will not get you 76% more sales or whatever wild claim this seller made, but it’s more of a poor man’s explainer video. Since it’s sold by many sellers at just $5, with no regards over originality, quality of animation or illustrations.

Thank you for taking the time and doing all that research.

When I said it died back in 2008, I meant the excitement over how great it was and how innovative of a storytelling tool it could be.

It was and still is a gimmick.

An artist drawing a full video and then playing it back really fast is kinda cool, sure.

But taking a static image of a hand holding a pencil and tracing masks over black n white illustrations? Not so much.

For me a whiteboard video will not get you 76% more sales or whatever wild claim this seller made, but it’s more of a poor man’s explainer video. Since it’s sold by many sellers at just $5, with no regards over originality, quality of animation or illustrations.

I agree it’s lost popularity with some buyers in favour of other explainer videos (I think they sometimes say “not whiteboard animation” in the buyer request section). But other buyers still ask for them in the buyer request section (maybe just as much if not more than other explainer videos), and yes the whiteboard ones I think are generally cheaper than the others.

Though a lot of them (or most more up to date ones?) now use colour that fills in later - so the illustrations afterwards show full colour. Also, they could (even if few do) have part whiteboard, part more/fully animated sections (eg. something is drawn, then animates).

You have some small grammatical errors in your video/description (they are the same actually I think) but otherwise it’s pretty good for a non native speaker (granted that you wrote it yourself…)

You don’t have any reviews though. Try dropping your basic package to $5 to get some. Then raise prices.

Also try marketing and promoting the gig on your own.

Can you just point out all the grammatical mistake? Please

Can you just point out all the grammatical mistake? Please

Here’s some things that could be changed:

• “Do you know that whiteboard video increase understanding of products and services by…”.

Maybe change to “Do you know that a whiteboard video increases the understanding of products and services by…”. Or “Do you know that whiteboard videos increase the understanding of products and services by…”.

• “Keep your audience engage with…”

Maybe change to “Keep your audience engaged with…”

• “I am specialize in producing affordable…”

change to “I am specialized in producing affordable…” or “I specialize in producing affordable…”.

How can i promote my gig?

How can i will write ( about action).

Have you done any research online about how to promote a business? I bet you’ll find thousands of great articles about marketing and promoting something that you could adapt to your gigs. YOU need to do the research, though. Your gigs are your business – treat them as such. We are not going to do your work or research for you.

Have you done any research online about how to promote a business? I bet you’ll find thousands of great articles about marketing and promoting something that you could adapt to your gigs. YOU need to do the research, though. Your gigs are your business – treat them as such. We are not going to do your work or research for you.

thanks for your opinion.

Archived