What is this say my mom?

first day when I create my gig picture on photoshop my mother say what is this!
I tell my mom it is fiverr gig. mom reply me and she asked me what is fiverr? I give your answer fiverr is a marketplace for every person who are freelancing… mom said agai what is this?..I am shoked …continue I will try to give your question answer…

• Like 1

You do not get any promotion on fiverr for making posts on the forum.

I have to disagree with that. I have gotten clients directly from this forum due to posts I have made before. In fact, they make up a decent number of sales, and y’all know who you are 🙂

You just have to befriend people and talk about fun topics occasionally. No spamming, or horrifically broken English, etc. The same way with my website. I plugged in a Fiverr button onto my site, and I am getting clients directly from my blog now.

So the forum CAN be used as a way to generate sales,it just needs to be utilized intelligently.

• Like 1

I have to disagree with that. I have gotten clients directly from this forum due to posts I have made before. In fact, they make up a decent number of sales, and y’all know who you are 🙂

You just have to befriend people and talk about fun topics occasionally. No spamming, or horrifically broken English, etc. The same way with my website. I plugged in a Fiverr button onto my site, and I am getting clients directly from my blog now.

So the forum CAN be used as a way to generate sales,it just needs to be utilized intelligently.

So do you think the OP will get sales from her posts?

“What is this say my mom?”

• Like 2