Order Automatically Completed

girlsig

Hi,

I’m new to Fiverr and purchased my first gig a week back. It couple a couple of rounds of concept logos for the seller and I to get on the same page but it happened and I was very pleased with the some of the later concepts.

After receiving the last round of modifications I tried sending a message to request more modifications to my logo but kept getting a message saying, “You cannot perform the action. Please contact customer support.” I tried sending the message the next day and finally didn’t get the error message.

All of a sudden tonight I got a message from Fiverr saying my order had been automatically marked as complete because it had been three days. To my dismay, I discovered that even though I hadn’t received the error message my request for modifications didn’t actually go through.

Now my order has been marked as complete. I don’t have the logo design that I want or any of the files that were part of the order (vector files, high res jpg, source files, social media kit, transparency file, black version, white version etc.)

I’ve tried sending a message to the seller but I’m back to getting that same message, “You cannot perform the action. Please contact customer support.”

Can someone please tell me what the best thing to do is? Should I cancel the PayPal transaction? I’ve already put in a support request, but no reply received.

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Don’t cancel though PayPal, that’s against Fiverr’s ToS, and will get your account restricted.
Support often replies very fast, but depending on the amount of tickets they get (could be higher currently if its a technical glitch that doesn’t only affect you) it can take 24-48 hours.
If you don’t get a reply until then, update your ticket (don’t open a new one, just update the current one).
Hope you’ll get it sorted out soon.

Archived