Hiiiii! New to Fiverr :)

bwilli888

Hi,

I see have not any purchases yet. My first purchase was 3 months after registration. Yea, the start is very hard.

You will need to find out how to and where to promote. You can use the Buyer Requests section to search for work and find a client. When you reach level one, (it’s given when you complete 10 orders and have more than %100 response rate) the orders will become more often. Once a week maybe. And once you reach level two, you will have not a day without work! 🙂

Congrats and best wishes!

See that too:
favicon.icoFiverr Forum default-apple-touch-icon.png

New sellers can get orders too. ~A message from Miss Dixie~

We’ve read these on the forum quite a lot. “I’m a new seller and I can’t get orders” “It’s unfair, new sellers don’t get the attention” “Please give new sellers a chance too” “Respect the new sellers” I mentioned this in another post, but new...

Hi,

I see have not any purchases yet. My first purchase was 3 months after registration. Yea, the start is very hard.

You will need to find out how to and where to promote. You can use the Buyer Requests section to search for work and find a client. When you reach level one, (it’s given when you complete 10 orders and have more than %100 response rate) the orders will become more often. Once a week maybe. And once you reach level two, you will have not a day without work! 🙂

Congrats and best wishes!

Hi, I am also about to complete 1 year in Fiverr, but I joined recently in the Forum. Till now I have received 3 orders, but all were cancelled because of some Technical issues and lack of Communication with the Buyer(or, inactivity of the buyer). I still didn’t earn anything till now, but I wish that I may get another order soon and successfully deliver it!🙂

This is my first post here, apart from tutorial by @discobot

Archived