:pencil2: NEW Idea! :pencil2: What about allowing fiverr users to edit sent messages on chat?

poll  

92 members have voted

1. 1. poll

• Enable editing messages!
    • It is better like it is now.

Hey guys! Do you think it will be much better if Fiverr allows us to edit sent messages?
Imagine you sent a mistake message which teases you. It’s allowed on many websites, even on Fiverr Forum, Upwork, s***e, Messenger, and why not on Fiverr chat?

What’s your idea? What do you think?
Will be happy to hear your ideas.

Please vote:

• Enable editing messages!
  • It is better like it is now.

0voters

• Like 1

Hate to be that pessimistic person, but I feel like this has potential to allow people to falsify evidence when they’re issues up to CS.

Even if you could edit a message, there’s no guaranteeing that the other person hasn’t seen it already. The best you can do in that case, even if you could take back a message, is just apologize and hope for the best.

• Like 4

Hate to be that pessimistic person, but I feel like this has potential to allow people to falsify evidence when they’re issues up to CS.

Even if you could edit a message, there’s no guaranteeing that the other person hasn’t seen it already. The best you can do in that case, even if you could take back a message, is just apologize and hope for the best.

Why not? Imagine there is an error or mistake in the text which irritates you. Why not be like Upwork, s***e, Messenger and else.

• Like 1

Why not? Imagine there is an error or mistake in the text which irritates you. Why not be like Upwork, s***e, Messenger and else.

I’m just saying that you could follow up with a correction just as easily. I don’t make it a habit of rereading my messages, so I don’t really get bothered by these things.

Also, as I said earlier, there’s not much point correcting messages if the other person has already seen them. And the potential for cheating the system to create false proof is too great.

• Like 3

That’s a great idea for upwork and the likes, where they have message history, dropbox intergration built-in, all kinds of tools and everything but the sink when it comes to communication (voice, videochat, etc)

Here on Fiverr?
It would open a can of worms.
Briefs would be altered, instructions would be added after the fact, it would only bring confusion.

I think @eoinfinnegan is right:
You can always treat the person you are talking to with respect and keep things professional. You are here on business after all, this isn’t a casual website. If you can’t keep your cool when talking to clients, a tool won’t help you.

• Like 10

Nah ~ I’m not feeling this suggestion at all.

Before replying to a message it’s always good to take a chill 💊 or something.
Besides, we’re humans or :zombie: (feel like it sometimes tho) typos and such are bound to happen.

I don’t sweat it, I just keep it movin’. 🦋

• Like 3

Nah ~ I’m not feeling this suggestion at all.

Before replying to a message it’s always good to take a chill 💊 or something.

Besides, we’re humans or :zombie: (feel like it sometimes tho) typos and such are bound to happen.

Shaking that sexy 🍑 as you go.

• Like 3