Calcelled 2 orders by fiverr

asadkhalid88

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If You did not get any Solution Then better create a new account…

i am going to be soon top rated over this account soon hope at 16 feb

and creating a new account duplicate account is against fiverr Terms and conditions

i am going to be soon top rated over this account soon hope at 16 feb

Wish you best of luck fiverr support must re look and investigate your ticket thoroughly…

can you guys believe i had work with that client over 50 days provide him unlimited revisions until he 100% satisfied even now in my new ticket i send to fiverr app link is live over ios store he is using my app have over 1000+ downloads plus i also send to fiverr source code for app and backend server no lets see what i get

Just a small suggestion to avoid such situations at future.

How about if you deliver the app without the source file and ask them to come at you for future modifications.

You can reduce the price bit coz of the source file, and apply a charge for future modifications.

Then it will not lead them to charge back, as if they did it then they can not do any modifications on the app.

That doesn’t help you though if you intend to keep working on Fiverr in such a case, you’re still left with working off your negative balance.

The thing to do is providing Fiverr with sufficient proof of delivery, so they can either contest PayPal’s chargeback if it seems hopeful (if, for instance, a stolen credit card or hacked account was used, it looks bad) or can refund a seller (partially at least) with whatever plan they have for that. Until they hopefully will find and implement a better system.

I think I even read a post from someone who said PayPal can take the money out of your bank account ( @misscrystal perhaps?), I’m not sure about that, though, I certainly hope not.

Since PayPal accounts are always opened in connection with the bank account, PayPal will always withdraw money from the bank account if the funds on the PayPal account are insufficient. Like if I order something through PayPal and don’t have money on my PayPal account, they will immediately take the money from my bank account.

So in this PayPal chargeback case, the money will be withdrawn from anywhere, either the sellers fiverr balance, the PayPal account or the bank account.

Since PayPal accounts are always opened in connection with the bank account, PayPal will always withdraw money from the bank account if the funds on the PayPal account are insufficient. Like if I order something through PayPal and don’t have money on my PayPal account, they will immediately take the money from my bank account.

So in this PayPal chargeback case, the money will be withdrawn from anywhere, either the sellers fiverr balance, the PayPal account or the bank account.

If I order something and pay per PayPal and have no money on my PayPal account and have payment sources attached, they´ll take the money from the source I´ve designated as my “favourite source”, sure. That´s not quite the situation here, though, OP didn´t order anything.

If I order something and pay per PayPal and have no money on my PayPal account and have payment sources attached, they´ll take the money from the source I´ve designated as my “favourite source”, sure. That´s not quite the situation here, though, OP didn´t order anything.

@miiila no positive feedback from fiverr they give up hands up and said they cannot refund me anything or cannot help me with even a single dollar

Guest offlinehelpers

@miiila no positive feedback from fiverr they give up hands up and said they cannot refund me anything or cannot help me with even a single dollar

I’m so sorry to hear that. 😮

It’s very disappointing.

@miiila can you help me make to fiverr ticket on my behalf? becasue i think i have poor english they are not taking me serious

Inbox me here on the forum with what you´d want to write them, the facts, I´ll check and change or add what I´d write and give it back to you then.

• 2 weeks later...

@misscrystal Mam any suggestion ? can you help me regards to this issue ?

Hello, on your gig for webdevelopment I’m a little confused by the images of websites that others on the web claim to have designed, one an apparently big company. Maybe they copied you, I really don’t know. I only checked because I was looking for a site developer.

Anyway I’m glad you got your money back!

Hello, on your gig for webdevelopment I’m a little confused by the images of websites that others on the web claim to have designed, one an apparently big company. Maybe they copied you, I really don’t know. I only checked because I was looking for a site developer.

Anyway I’m glad you got your money back!

i did that for them later they change their developer and claim they own it

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived