Calcelled 2 orders by fiverr

asadkhalid88

Guest offlinehelpers

Whaaaat. Last time I checked, a few months ago, it was 45 days. That’s weird. But cool in the same time. Protects buyers at least. They changed their terms I guess. I opened a lot of disputes during my stay in PayPal.

I’m taking my words back, and sorry! ✌️

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not a problem! 🙂

We’re increasing the time for buyers to file a merchandise dispute (Item Not Received and Significantly Not as Described) from 45 days to 180 days. All references in the User Agreement to “Opening a Dispute within 45 days” have been updated to reflect “Opening a Dispute within 180 days.” The Sections these changes appear include the Introduction, 3.15, 13.2 and 13.5.

Just read that. ✌️

Guest offlinehelpers

buyer credit card charge back

So this “buyer credit card charge back” happens in PayPal, right?

Yep - the buyer does a chargeback request on PayPal. PayPal deducts the money from Fiverr’s PayPal account and then Fiverr removes it from the seller’s bablance.

Yep - the buyer does a chargeback request on PayPal. PayPal deducts the money from Fiverr’s PayPal account and then Fiverr removes it from the seller’s bablance.

Lol, that’s bad. If it’s automated, he can contact CS, but still, Fiverr loses. I don’t know if they’re gonna return the money to Mr. Khalid.

Whaaaat. Last time I checked, a few months ago, it was 45 days. That’s weird. But cool in the same time. Protects buyers at least. They changed their terms I guess. I opened a lot of disputes during my stay in PayPal.

I’m taking my words back, and sorry! ✌️

They did change their terms, quite a while ago; unlike some other companies, they do send mails BTW, when they do. I suppose that’s mandatory for that kind of company, for good reason.

I got a mail with link and all anyways and since I know how important it can be to read ToS latest since working here, I even read their changed ToS even though they are a much more boring read than Fiverr’s. 😉

Lol, that’s bad. If it’s automated, he can contact CS, but still, Fiverr loses. I don’t know if they’re gonna return the money to Mr. Khalid.

Fiver should protect there sellers as how Pay pal protecting there buyers… still there is noting implemented from fiver other than removing the account of the charge back buyers… there for they should do something.

Fiver should protect there sellers as how Pay pal protecting there buyers… still there is noting implemented from fiver other than removing the account of the charge back buyers… there for they should do something.

When I think about it… How can one stop you from not sliding your dispute in PayPal. I don’t know. Maybe do what I told you. Always withdraw your money, I guess?

When I think about it… How can one stop you from not sliding your dispute in PayPal. I don’t know. Maybe do what I told you. Always withdraw your money, I guess?

That doesn’t help you though if you intend to keep working on Fiverr in such a case, you’re still left with working off your negative balance.

The thing to do is providing Fiverr with sufficient proof of delivery, so they can either contest PayPal’s chargeback if it seems hopeful (if, for instance, a stolen credit card or hacked account was used, it looks bad) or can refund a seller (partially at least) with whatever plan they have for that. Until they hopefully will find and implement a better system.

I think I even read a post from someone who said PayPal can take the money out of your bank account ( @misscrystal perhaps?), I’m not sure about that, though, I certainly hope not.

That doesn’t help you though if you intend to keep working on Fiverr in such a case, you’re still left with working off your negative balance.

The thing to do is providing Fiverr with sufficient proof of delivery, so they can either contest PayPal’s chargeback if it seems hopeful (if, for instance, a stolen credit card or hacked account was used, it looks bad) or can refund a seller (partially at least) with whatever plan they have for that. Until they hopefully will find and implement a better system.

I think I even read a post from someone who said PayPal can take the money out of your bank account ( @misscrystal perhaps?), I’m not sure about that, though, I certainly hope not.

Yes Paypal most definitely CAN take the money out of your bank account. They do it all the time when there is fraud suspected. They can hold it for up to six months while they investigate and usually when they do that you don’t get the money back. If you don’t have enough in the bank to cover it, it shows as a debit on your bank account.

Paypal acts as a bank with it’s own unique rules. This is one way they protect themselves from being complicit in any fraudulent activities.

So sad it happened to you… So now, what next???

Well, of course you will fight your case with fiverr and I am sure, they will compensate you… I have heard cases, luckily, fiverr team do cooperate in such situations if you discuss your case with team properly.

I hope it will help

Regards

I have already withdrawn all the amount now my balance is Negative -2300$ and for those who thinks I’m telling lie I’ll upload soon my order cancelled screenshots

for those who thinks I’m telling lie I’ll upload soon my order cancelled screenshots

You’re not alone this is very common place. You can see similar complaints on the forum.

Contact CS and they may return all or some of the money to you. This is the worst nightmare for sellers on here but i can be worked out. The money you earned, take it as an advance and work it off if you so choose.

for those who thinks I’m telling lie I’ll upload soon my order cancelled screenshots

You’re not alone this is very common place. You can see similar complaints on the forum.

Contact CS and they may return all or some of the money to you. This is the worst nightmare for sellers on here but i can be worked out. The money you earned, take it as an advance and work it off if you so choose.

Contact CS and they may return all or some of the money to you.

@prroducer99plus are you share or do you have any experience in past fiverr will refund me something in this case?

Contact CS and they may return all or some of the money to you.

@prroducer99plus are you share or do you have any experience in past fiverr will refund me something in this case?

Ive never experienced a chargeback.

Others who have, have gotten all or some of their money back in certain cases. If you search paypal chargeback on the forum you will see these testimonies. Just make sure you have all your proof/documents.

Hello just now i woke up and see fiverr cancel automatically two orders that i deliver 4 months ago to my client with full of its source code as well as upload the app over IOS store and client leave 5 star feedback to me

I think buyer apply charge back of its credit card because now his account is also remove by fiverr

what is wrong with me? just lost my funds there is no protection for me? after 120 days buyer cancel both orders and now my balance is -2300$

i deliver him all the work all source files upload app over itunes and he was happy with my all work

but now how fiverr can cancel my orders without asking me

thank you

now my balance is -2300$

Well Balance is in Minus that means you have withdrawn your amount. Now Contact with Customer Support definitely they will help You. Other wise You have To Work for 2300$ To reach at 0 Balance. If You did not get any Solution Then better create a new account…

Problem solved… 🤨

hello guys not a satisfactory reply from fiverr they simply say sorry and said nothing is in there hands i bring over 10 clients to fiverr earned almost 72000$ in last 9 months give to fiverr 15000$ tax as in 20% form as is it really fair to me?

I would reply to their reply and list the facts again in the shortest and most precise way possible, it seems that the first reply often is a “canned” standard reply, I had a few cases, different things though, but nonetheless, where they didn´t really read my ticket completely or did not understand me correctly the first time and only when I updated the ticket, they did.

Perhaps ask them with what reason PayPal did the chargeback (buyer said they didn´t receive the work? Stolen credit card? etc.) and repeat that you delivered what you and the buyer agreed on and attach your proof screenshots again. You could also ask to please forward the ticket to a team leader, I guess, as it´s really a lot of money in your case.

Good luck.

I would reply to their reply and list the facts again in the shortest and most precise way possible, it seems that the first reply often is a “canned” standard reply, I had a few cases, different things though, but nonetheless, where they didn´t really read my ticket completely or did not understand me correctly the first time and only when I updated the ticket, they did.

Perhaps ask them with what reason PayPal did the chargeback (buyer said they didn´t receive the work? Stolen credit card? etc.) and repeat that you delivered what you and the buyer agreed on and attach your proof screenshots again. You could also ask to please forward the ticket to a team leader, I guess, as it´s really a lot of money in your case.

Good luck.

thank you so much Miila i did them reply again on your instructions now again i hope hear from them something positive thank you so much

thank you so much Miila i did them reply again on your instructions now again i hope hear from them something positive thank you so much

can you guys believe i had work with that client over 50 days provide him unlimited revisions until he 100% satisfied even now in my new ticket i send to fiverr app link is live over ios store he is using my app have over 1000+ downloads plus i also send to fiverr source code for app and backend server no lets see what i get

now my balance is -2300$

Well Balance is in Minus that means you have withdrawn your amount. Now Contact with Customer Support definitely they will help You. Other wise You have To Work for 2300$ To reach at 0 Balance. If You did not get any Solution Then better create a new account…

Problem solved… 🤨

If You did not get any Solution Then better create a new account…

i am going to be soon top rated over this account soon hope at 16 feb

and creating a new account duplicate account is against fiverr Terms and conditions

Archived